GOVERNMENT homework and i need some help, if you could only help me answer a few that would?

'GOVERNMENT homework and i need some help, if you could only help me answer a few that would be super!"? "this system divides the power between the state and national government?"(A,B or C) a. constitution, b.consensus, c. preamble The form of Democracy the US has is called?" A. Direct Democ., B. Socialist... show more 'GOVERNMENT homework and i need some help, if you could only help me answer a few that would be super!"?
"this system divides the power between the state and national government?"(A,B or C) a. constitution, b.consensus, c. preamble

The form of Democracy the US has is called?" A. Direct Democ., B. Socialist Democ. C. Representative democ.

(What is the difference between a Direct-democracy and a representative democracy?) essay

What is the social contract according to the early philosophers of government? essay

What is the state of nature according to the early philosophers of gov.? essay