Had a bad trip on magic mushrooms. Will I be okay?

About a year ago, I had a bad trip on magic mushrooms. I don't even remember a lot of it. Just that for a brief moment, I thought I had gone insane. My friend was there to calm me down, but it was a brief moment of horror nonetheless. Up until recently, I had been just fine. Then I started to hear these other... show more About a year ago, I had a bad trip on magic mushrooms. I don't even remember a lot of it. Just that for a brief moment, I thought I had gone insane. My friend was there to calm me down, but it was a brief moment of horror nonetheless. Up until recently, I had been just fine. Then I started to hear these other horror stories of people becoming depressed and having flashbacks. I've been fearing for my sanity ever since, but only because the idea that I've done mushrooms before is in my mind. If I have been fine for a year, does that mean that this is all in my head?
Update: This was the first and last time I will ever do a psychedelic drug.