Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

whos the most bias person on the news Rachel Maddow, Sean Hannity , Keith Olbermann or Oreilly?

Favorite Answer

Hands down racist Sean Hannity. He has an vendetta against Obama. (=

• sybbo

I would suggest that Sean Hannity and Keith Olberman are equally biased. O'Reilly is strongly biased, but not like those two. Rachel Maddow, never heard of her.

Olbermann - With the way he gushes about Obama, I think they're legally married in some states

Hannity - He makes a weak attempt to be fair & balanced, but it's not effective

Maddow - Same as Hannity usually

O'Reilly - People give him a hard time (he's definitely an ***), but he really is the most unbiased most of the time, and lately seems even more centered

I gotta go with not this question. This question is actually unbiased. I am impressed. You don't see that around here.

I am not gonna ruin the good thing you have going here and I am going to say Chris Matthews, someone not on the list.

I wish you would have taken off Hannity (I feel he is more fare of the two conservatives you have) and put in Savage. That would have made the answers interesting to see since he hates on EVERYONE.

steve--there is a difference between a racist that calls into a national show and uses that for his personal gain and someone who is FRIENDS behind the limelight with people. Ignorance is bliss. Today I got a call from Sen. Obama's people, does that make me a Sen. Obama supporter now?

• Sean

The question shouldn't be who is most biased. Olberman and Maddow wear their bias on their sleeve for everyone to see. They make no pretense about being objective. They will clearly admit they are not. Even though I think Hannity is an idiot, he doesn't try to claim to be an objective reporter. Bill O'Reilly on the other hand claims to be objective, claims to have the "no spin zone," but he carries water for the NEOCONs and that to me, makes him the most biased on the list. He is nothing if not a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Maddow doesnt pretend not to be

Olbermann is labeled a liberal just for critizing Bush, but we dont know his bias

Oreilly is just a fool

and Hannity is clearly the winner, because he has no personal bias, he has an agenda and carries out character assasination with precision

Hannity hands down. Hannity is an ogre like Shrek and a closet cross dresser.

The hateful and immature Keith Olbermann

Toss up between Olbermann and Hannity.

• Bill-o the Clown.