promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

If Gov. Palin becomes v.p. will that lend credibility to the Alaskan separatist group Todd was a member of?

I never heard of their existence until her campaign. Are they well known or just a small vocal group of rabble-rousers? Not that she or her husband would support them or their cause, but they would use the past relationship with her husband to notoriously gain press time and popularity?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you mean the effort for Alaska to secede from the United States and become it's own sovereign nation, then I hope she never becomes Vice President of the United States. The same is true if she ever wishes to become President.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

They have already got more time and notice, but since they aren't being violent I wouldn't worry about them too much. It is hard to leave the United States, so I don't see Alaska leaving anytime soon.

• 1 decade ago

If Palin becomes VP I am building a bomb shelter in the backyard.

• 1 decade ago

palin means nothing to me and never will. Neither will her husband or any group they belong to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I could definately see that happening... why wouldn't it... America loves juicy gossip, and i believe this would be quite juicy.

• 1 decade ago

Yes and then , look out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stop getting your news from huffington post it makes you look like a complete idiot

• 1 decade ago

Not in my eyes.

• Dan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

YES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.