Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

If Gov. Palin becomes v.p. will that lend credibility to the Alaskan separatist group Todd was a member of?

I never heard of their existence until her campaign. Are they well known or just a small vocal group of rabble-rousers? Not that she or her husband would support them or their cause, but they would use the past relationship with her husband to notoriously gain press time and popularity?

Favorite Answer

If you mean the effort for Alaska to secede from the United States and become it's own sovereign nation, then I hope she never becomes Vice President of the United States. The same is true if she ever wishes to become President.

They have already got more time and notice, but since they aren't being violent I wouldn't worry about them too much. It is hard to leave the United States, so I don't see Alaska leaving anytime soon.

If Palin becomes VP I am building a bomb shelter in the backyard.

palin means nothing to me and never will. Neither will her husband or any group they belong to

I could definately see that happening... why wouldn't it... America loves juicy gossip, and i believe this would be quite juicy.

Yes and then , look out

stop getting your news from huffington post it makes you look like a complete idiot

Not in my eyes.

• Dan

YES