Do some Wrestling fans like to Jump on the Band Waggon *more inside*?

Just had this thought, so i thought i'd ask. Yeh, so do you think some Wrestling fans like to Jump on the Band Waggon. Like basing their opinion on someone elses opinion, just to be part of the group or something. I mean they start liking certain Wrestlers because others do. Two that are in mind are John Morrison... show more Just had this thought, so i thought i'd ask. Yeh, so do you think some Wrestling fans like to Jump on the Band Waggon. Like basing their opinion on someone elses opinion, just to be part of the group or something. I mean they start liking certain Wrestlers because others do. Two that are in mind are John Morrison and The Brian Kendrick. People said Morrison was talented and was great, other people saw and decided to think the same. People were a fan of Kendrick back in his tag days, said he was awesome and did the same with him. Some not all, i'd like to emphasize that, started liking them because they saw other people's opinions on them.

Two more, are Cena hating and the Attitude Era; Cena Hating, they saw some hating on Cena for Legitmate reasons and they decided to do the same. Most these days have dumb reasons for it. The Attitude Era, some didn't even watch it, heared about The Rock and Stone Cold and how good it was, thought wow sounds awesome i want it back. I could carry on but i think you get my point.

So, do you think *some* Wrestling fans like to Jump on the Band Waggon? Your thoughts on this. Feel free to disagree.

Thanks.
Update: I was dreading people wouldn't get my point but you people really did, thankyou.
Update 2: actually JMP stands for 'Jeffs mission Possible' it wouldn't fit on my name properly so i decided to abbrieviate it.