Eastern Asian(the way they look)?

okay so don't get mad at me because i'm only 14 and just curious... why are the eastern asian people on here getting mad like if they're korean and people in america say they're chinese?and they also say"sometimes people think i'm korean which is so funny because i'm filipino".i must say honestly i can't tell any... show more okay so don't get mad at me because i'm only 14 and just curious...
why are the eastern asian people on here getting mad like if they're korean and people in america say they're chinese?and they also say"sometimes people think i'm korean which is so funny because i'm filipino".i must say honestly i can't tell any of you guys apart.also most Asians in the US are Chinese(fact).also all you see is CHINESE take-out and CHINESE people own majority of the nail salons.

so me and my family was watching the olympics so we came to the conclusion Chinese people look the most different.(many different shaped eyes,noses,and lips).Japanese people eyes are slanted upwards.Koreans idk about them.Filipino's idk either because some of them look straight Puerto Rican and some look Chinese(i meant to say Chinese and i know about the past with Spain).so is this a good way to tell them apart.
okay so all of them are pretty but the people that look most pretty are
1.Chinese
2.Filipino
3.Japanese
4.Korean.sorry..it's not just based on Olympics but also by the people we know and we know what country they come from.
even if you tell me my descriptions on them are correct i still won't be able to tell you guys apart because aren't you all from the same place.it doesn't matter about your countries because you originate from the same person.that's like someone being able to tell between a two blond americans and trying to think where they come from because they have the same color hair and eyes.but yeah i just had to put this out there.
Update: and again sorry if i offended anybody.just random questions pop up in my mind and need to be answered.
Update 2: lmao-right jen.all white people do look the same(except for celebrities because you see them so much you know who they are).oh i forgot about the vietnamese.if they're the ones who own the nail salons then they're the prettiest and then its chinese but its a close tie between those 2.
Update 3: dang it.i forgot about the thai people.okay here's my list redone. 1.Vietnamese2.Thai3.Chinese4.Filipino5.Japanese6.Korean.japanese people all look not so pretty to me.idk.maybe it's just the ones from olympics and i see them on tv and it looks like when they turn to the side they're face is flat.lik u... show more dang it.i forgot about the thai people.okay here's my list redone.
1.Vietnamese2.Thai3.Chinese4.Filipino5... people all look not so pretty to me.idk.maybe it's just the ones from olympics and i see them on tv and it looks like when they turn to the side they're face is flat.lik u noe ur profile-yeah like the only bump when the turn to the side is there nose.not that its ugly to have only ur nose shape when u turn to the side but its just different