How do I convince my husband to restore his foreskin?

My husband was circumcised as an infant, and I'd really like him to try restoration. I managed to convince him that getting our two boys cut was a bad idea (so we left them intact), but he's less receptive to me talking about restoration. I don't want to make him feel like he's a mutant or anything, but I'm frankly... show more My husband was circumcised as an infant, and I'd really like him to try restoration. I managed to convince him that getting our two boys cut was a bad idea (so we left them intact), but he's less receptive to me talking about restoration. I don't want to make him feel like he's a mutant or anything, but I'm frankly less attracted to his penis because it's not normal.

So what's the best way to talk to a guy about his penis?
Update: Ok, real quick - I do love my husband for who he is, and I always will, no matter what he decides on this. A circumcision is a cosmetic procedure, that does have a negative impact on sexual performance. That's fact, not opinion. Bringing him back to being whole is not the same as someone asking me to get... show more Ok, real quick - I do love my husband for who he is, and I always will, no matter what he decides on this. A circumcision is a cosmetic procedure, that does have a negative impact on sexual performance. That's fact, not opinion.

Bringing him back to being whole is not the same as someone asking me to get breast implants. Just like there are a lot of men out there who aren't attracted to cosmetically-altered breasts, there are a lot of girls who don't like cosmetically-altered penises. I'm one of them.

Reversing it, according to the men I've talked to who have done it or are in the process, is a fairly long, involved process (but not painful). But everyone I've spoken to has said that it's greatly improved how they look, feel, and perform. Can you ever get back everything you've lost? No. But it can go a long way.

All I really want is for him to look at and consider options - something a lot of people never do, because thinking about this is sort of depressing when you get down to i