Spiritually speaking, would you believe....?

....that some McCainiacs are already calling for Obama to be impeached???

ROFL!!!

http://halfwaytoconcord.com/impeach-obama/

Update:

(((Kychick)))

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Mr. E
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

WOW!

............................just

WOW!

• 4 years ago

No, because it is human nature to belong to a group.. group think is what caused us to survive in the earliest stages of our evolution, and it's still a part of us today. We are social animals, and we have a tendency to go along with whatever the group does. I was doing some research for a training piece I'm presenting, and found this experiment: They placed someone in a small room to take a test, and while this person was testing, they pumped smoke into the room. When the person was alone, they reported the smoke to a proctor every time. When two people were placed in a room, neither person reported the smoke. When three were placed in a room, the same result- no one reported it. It was as if they were all in a conspiracy together. No one wanted to be the person to stand up and say something, even though the room was filling up with smoke. These were all well-educated people.. the evidence of the smoke was clear... when alone, they would report.. when with a group, they would not. This is why a meme is what it is.

• 1 decade ago

First of all, Obama has to win the Presidential election. If he does, to be impeached the Constitution states he would have to be convicted of Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. I truly don't see this happening.

Girl, this election season keeps getting stranger and stranger.

(((Zilla)))

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Spiritually speaking, I wish people would focus on the real issues and cut out all this ridiculous rhetoric. Electing a president is serious business. Hang on to your hats folks. These last few weeks before the election are going to be really ugly! :(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh c'mon, I hit Society & Culture when I need a break from Politics & Government.

Besides, Ron Paul was the only decent Presidential Candidate and he's out of the election now. The only real reason to vote Obama is to keep Palin as far from power as possible.

• 1 decade ago

What a bunch of whiners. They whined when they were in charge of Congress because everyone didn't agree with them. I guess they need to get their whining started early to beat the Christmas rush.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes!!! But I think Obama can handle the issue without much effort.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe the Dems should start working on Treason charges for Todd Palin and his secessionist friends. At least that's a real crime.

• There are also a group of Palinites who want to assassinate Obama. Guess what? They're mostly Christians.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mccain sure is getting angry about his approval rating going down. he's resorting to his attack ads and making Obama look bad as a last resort.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I suspected the following but I was still shocked.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/108052/Candidate-Suppor...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.