Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

Please Answer My Christmas Survey! 10 Points!?

Please Answer My Christmas Survey!? I am curious! 10 Points!

1:What time do u go to sleep on Christmas Eve and wake up on Chrstmas Day?

2:Whaat do you do on Christmas Eve and Night?

3:What do you do on Christmas Day and when do you normally open presents?

4:When Do You Decorate?

5:What do you want for Christmas?

6:What is the worst give u hav eva given or receiver?

7:What is ur Christmas wishes or wish or what do u want most?

8:How excited r u about Christmas?

Hope you asnwer be nice and remember 10 points if u get best answer

Favorite Answer

1. around 11ish, and wake up around 9ish

2. sit around with my family, watch Christmas specials

3. we sit around on Christmas and watch new movies, enjoy our gifts. we open one or two on Christmas eve, and the rest on Christmas Day

4. early November for outside to avoid the snow, early December for inside

5. a digital camera so i can do photography, and for my grandpa to come home from the hospital for Christmas

6. i got footy pajamas from my grandma when i was 12, it was a nice gift but a 12 year old doesnt really wear those anymore.

7. i really want for my family to get along again like we used to. my brother recently moved back in, he's flat out broke and now all that ever goes on is fighting and its just emotionally draining for me to see my older brother fighting with my mom because she is trying to help him kick a habit for drugs, and to see my father take my brothers side all the time, so i just want everything to be normal. because right now all i do is sit in my room and try not to hear it

8. about 8 out of 10

• 1:What time do u go to sleep on Christmas Eve and wake up on Chrstmas Day? I would probably go to sleep around 1am and wake up at 7am.

2:Whaat do you do on Christmas Eve and Night? Every year it's different so i'm not sure what i'll be doing this year.

3:What do you do on Christmas Day and when do you normally open presents? I either stay home with my mom or go to my dads house. I normally open presents at midnight.

4:When Do You Decorate? Two days after thanksgiving.

5:What do you want for Christmas? Happiness

6:What is the worst give u hav eva given or receiver? Every present I ever got was good no matter what it was. It's the thought that counts.

7:What is ur Christmas wishes or wish or what do u want most? I want my mom to be happy.

8:How excited r u about Christmas? VERYYYY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to Christmas songs right now :)

1. I go to sleep at 11:00 pm that way I don't stay up to late but late enough. I wake up at 7:30 am because eveyone is so excited for christmas and someone will wake me up by then.

2. I go to my grandparents house and so do my cousins. We go to church that evening around 6:00. After church we go back to my grandparents and we have a nice dinner. Then I'll go back home and watch It's A Wonderful Life and then I go to bed.

3. I open presents first thing in the morning around 8:00 am. I go to my relatives for a big christmas lunch and stay there for most of the afternoon. At night I just spend time with my family.

4. I usually decorate in late november. I love putting up decorations but I wait until then because usually no one else has decorations up before then. I get my christmas tree on the first weekend in december.

5. I want some xbox games for my xobox 360 and a new xbox controller. I also want a new golf driver and maybe some golf balls to go with it. Another thing I would like are some DVD's like maybe The Dark Knight and a season of South Park.

6. The worst gift that I have ever received was toy horses when I was 11 years old I thought why would you give me this. The worst gift I have ever gave someone was probably a pack of tennis balls I couldn't think of anything else to get the person.

7. For my family and friends all to be safe and healthy

8. I am so excited for Christmas!!!! I'm already listening to Christmas music and watching christmas movies

• Doodle

1:What time do u go to sleep on Christmas Eve and wake up on Chrstmas Day? - about 2 am on Christmas day I go to bed, I get up about 11.

2:Whaat do you do on Christmas Eve and Night? Drink to excess

3:What do you do on Christmas Day and when do you normally open presents? Pour myself a bloody mary and open the presents with a flick knife

4:When Do You Decorate? When I vomit on the bathroom floor

5:What do you want for Christmas? Alcohol

6:What is the worst give u hav eva given or receiver? Can't remember to busy drinking

7:What is ur Christmas wishes or wish or what do u want most? More alcohol

8:How excited r u about Christmas? Not very it's october

1. 2 am to sleep - 9 am awaken

2. play board games with the kids then send them to bed and watch "It's a wonderful life" while having a drink with my husband

3. Open presents as soon as the kids awaken. Then cook breakfast while they try out all gifts

4. The tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving and decorating follows

5. Good health for my family and friends

6. Received a hairdryer ????

7. See answer #5

8. Love Christmas but can't get too excited until after Halloween :)

1:What time do u go to sleep on Christmas Eve and wake up on Chrstmas Day? Any time b4 midnight because I like 2 wake up and think "It's finally CHRISTMAS!!!!!" :)

2:What do you do on Christmas Eve and Night? Christmas Eve I bake cookies 4 Santa and leave out milk (Yes I know, childish or wutever, but he shud get sum 2!) and I wrap the presents for my family

Christmas Night I thank God 4 letting us c another Christmas and don't want it 2 end... I also enjoy watever presents I get..

3:What do you do on Christmas Day and when do you normally open presents? On Christmas Day we open presents (after every1 wakes up and we pray) and we watch the Christmas Day Parade... We may or may not visit relatives or have relatives over... and we go to church

4:When Do You Decorate? Wenever my mom decides 2 take out the decorations.. I try 2 decorate the day after Thanksgiving or on December 1st so that the decorations are up long enough

5:What do you want for Christmas? I want world peace, an end 2 poverty, and for people 2 b w/ the 1s they luv (Which is one of tha reasons y I want world peace because so many people hav 2 b separated from their luved 1s b/c of tha war:(... ) Um.. sum material things that I wud like but not b mad if I don't get are a pink camera and maybe a pink DS w/ sum game and maybe sum clothes... I want the HSM3 DVD and CD but Idk wen they're coming out so if they *** out earlier maybe I'll just buy them and save them for Christmas...

6:What is the worst give u hav eva given or receiver? None, I'm greatful for everything I cud be nething as long as it's wrapped... lol

7:What is ur Christmas wishes or wish or what do u want most? C # 5...

8:How excited r u about Christmas? VERY VERY VERY!!!!! I LUV LUV LUV Christmas! It's never 2 early 2 start thinkin' about it... I luv it wen people start counting down in July even tho I don't cuz I forget...

Source(s): Me Merry Christmas (and Happy Thanksgiving) God Bless!

1)Well I stay up all night till Christmas.

2)Well I wait till midnight strikes.

3)well I normally open presents at midnight or later when family and friends come over.

4)Well I decorate my room sometime this week or later in the month.

5)Well I want new Christmas pj's and so on and so on.

7)IDK

8)Well I am very excited about Christmas 2008

1) Go to sleep at about midnight so I can celebrate the beginning of Christmas day before I go to bed and wake up between 7-8am

2) I usually just get really hyped about Christmas with my friends and family.

3) Usually wait for the whole family to wake up then we open presents first thing, and at around lunch time we go round family's houses etc. and the rest of the day is just a day in with a lovely Christmas dinner.

4) About 2 - 3 weeks before Christmas

5) I haven't really thought about that yet o_O Maybe one of the new iPod Nano's

6) Worst gift i've given was probably a pair of socks and worst gift i've recieved was a cake bar thing o_O

7) Probably just hope that my mum(mom) has fully recovered from cancer by Christmas.

8) Very excited, Christmas is my favourite time of year and as soon as it hits october, I know Christmas is getting closer and closer xD (77 days to go o.o)

1. About 8:00 and I wake up at 6:00.

2. On Christmas eve I make cookies. On cristmas I make a humongus dinner.

3.I go have HUGE snowball fights. When i open presents i take Pics.

4. First day of december.

5. A bike.

6. I am greatful for whatever I get.

7. World peace.

8.EVERYTHING!!!!! :)

Source(s): My Cristmas :)

1. 1am and up around 7am(we have 3 kids)

2. We have Christmas Eve Pizza with my family, its a reunion every year. We read the story about Christ's birth and sing carols and open gifts. Its always the best night of the year!

3. Wake up about 7 and start coffee, my kids push the button then wake us up. Then we spend about 1 to 1.5 hour opening gifts, we don't have that many but we open then one person at a time so everyone gets to watch everyone else. Then we have Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast. My in-laws come over (or we go there) for Christmas Dinner around 3 or 4 and we open gifts with them too. It is always a wonderful day!

4. The day after Thanksgiving.

5.My bracelet my mama gave me before she passed away fixed, it has charms for her and for my son(whom we lost 8 years ago) and a charm for each of my 3 kids on it.

6. Um..I don't know, I always try to look at the thought behind the gift and tend to forget the bad ones. (honestly!)

7. You mean if I could have anything? Even things that I cant have? I would have my son, I miss him so much.

8.Very! Its our last one in TX!

Source(s): God Bless

I am giving you a star because this is a sweet question!! 1)Have you been naughty or nice this year? - Um. I am going to have to say that I have been really nice. 2)What do you want most for Christmas this year 2008? - I am hoping to go on a trip to Florida. 3)What is your favorite Christmas song? - Personally, I love them all. But if I had to pick one it would be "Silent Night". 4)What are 2 of your favorite Christmas movies? - Annabelle's Wish and The Grinch. 5)Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? - A really amazing guy. 6)What kind of Christmas tree do you plan to use this year if you wanna use a different kind of tree? - We are just using the one from previous years, I like it. 7)How early do your kids wake up on Christmas morning? - I am a "kid" in a way because I'm only 14. But my younger brothers and I are up at 8:30 AM (ish). 8)What is your Christmas wish for me this year? - Well I hope we do end up going to Florida but more importantly I wish the on Christmas day I have a boyfriend. (I know it sounds lame, but I'm a teenager!) =]