佩茹 ** asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

舞動人生精采對白

Give me >>>舞動人生精采對白

>>>舞動人生精采對白

>>>舞動人生精采對白

1 Answer

Rating
  • Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Billy: I don't want a childhood. I want to be a ballet dancer.

    我不想要快樂的童年, 我想成為芭蕾舞者

    -------------------------

    Billy: I think I'm scared, Dad.

    我覺得有點害怕, 爸

    Dad: That's okay, son. We're all scared.

    沒關係, 兒子, 我們都有害怕的時候

    Billy: Well... if I don't like it, can I still come back?

    如果我不喜歡那裏, 我還可以回去嗎?

    Dad: Are you kidding? We've let out your room.

    你開什麼玩笑, 我們已經把你的房間租出去了

    -------------------------

    Mrs. Wilkinson: She must've been a very special woman, your mother.

    她一定是個很特別的女人, 你媽媽

    Billy: No she was just me mam.

    不, 她只是我媽

    -------------------------

    NCB Official: Can you tell us why you first became interested in ballet?

    能不能告訴我們你為什麼會對芭蕾感興趣

    Billy: Don't know.

    不知道

    Billy: Just was.

    就是喜歡

    NCB Official: Well was there any particular aspect of the ballet which caught your imagination?

    芭蕾的那個層面是你最喜歡的?

    Billy: The dancin'.

    跳舞的部分

    -------------------------

    Tutor 1: What does it feel like when you're dancing?

    當你跳舞時有什麼感覺?

    Billy: Don't know. Sorta feels good. Sorta stiff and that, but once I get going... then I like, forget everything. And... sorta disappear. Sorta disappear. Like I feel a change in my whole body. And I've got this fire in my body. I'm just there. Flyin' like a bird. Like electricity. Yeah, like electricity.

    不知道, 感覺不錯, 剛開始有點僵硬, 但一旦跳開來, 我就感覺像是忘了一切, 就像消失了一樣, 就像我體內產生了變化, 體內有一股火, 我就像隻鳥一樣飛翔, 像一股電流, 沒錯, 就是像一股電流

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.