CHING asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急徵 英文高手 有好心人可以幫忙翻譯英文嗎20點

拜託不要用翻譯機>"< 翻譯機很賤

Average or above-average intelligence

Bob is very intelligent and prides himself on this. From about the age of five he has dictated letters for us to send to our local member of parliament or the Prime Minster on issues he feels strongly about. He has a wide vocabulary for his age and often makes up his own words, such as ‘disgustable’ for something that is a mixture of ‘horrible’ and ‘disgusting’. He has a flair for writing stories and poems.

When Bob was about eighteen months old Mum was looking through a book with him and pointing to objects and Bob was saying theirs names, such as ‘boat’, ‘cat’, and so on. Mum pointed to a bird and expected Bob to say ‘bird’. He said ‘kingfisher’. It was indeed a kingfisher. Mum said ‘Cleverclogs’ is there anything you don’t know? And Bob replied ‘I don’t know what clogs is’. He displayed two symptoms of AS on that occasion, above-average intelligence and things literally.

Update:

Sensory sensitivity

People with autism in general can often be sensitive to sight, sound, touch, taste and smell. This could form the subject for a whole book. Bob often gets overwhelmed by noise, especially if there are a lot of people around.

Update 2:

He also finds it difficult to wear new clothes, and to touch certain fabrics. He often notices tiny things that would pass other people by, such as a faint smell or noise that no one else can hear.

Update 3:

Recently, while sitting at the computer with Mum, Bob became very agitated because of a noise that Mum was making and he couldn’t concentrate on what he was doing.

Update 4:

The noise was just Mom’s foot moving slightly against her sandal and was barely audible but he could hear it above everything else and it led to a small outburst.

Update 5:

天呀!! 你是大好人>""

Update 6:

你是大好人!!>"<(感動)

Update 7:

可以在幫我翻譯一些嗎>"

Update 8:

Positive aspects

AS can present a lot challenges for Bob but he also sees a positive side to having it. For instance, he has what he calls his ‘Imaginings’. This is where he plays games in his head and makes up stories.

Update 9:

At the same time he makes noises and has a lot physical tics involving rigid arm and leg movements and facial grimaces. This something Bob has always done though it has progressed over the years to include the leg movements and noises.

Update 10:

Bob’s ‘Imaginings’ show a very creative side to Bob. He has, in recent years, been able to articulate what these ‘Imaginings’ are and what they mean to him. Some of the stories and games are well thought out and the characters very detailed.

Update 11:

‘imaginings’ are very important to Bob. He has to do them. He can hold them off for a period of time, for example when playing with a friend, but has to ‘release’ them soon after.

Update 12:

This often involves holding his breath and some very intense clenching of facial, hand, arm and leg muscles and occasionally he will himself but on whole his ‘imaginings’ are beneficial for Bob and he is glad he has AS so that he can do them.

Update 13:

A final word

The purpose of this book is not change your child and mould him or her into a neurotypical person, but to help them to ‘get by’ in a neurotypical word, white at same time, we hope, embracing the beauty of AS – the intelligence, the honesty, the creativity, the loyalty.

Update 14:

And, for parents, there is joy of having a child who doesn’t care which training shoes he wears because he doesn’t notice which training shoes other children are wearing!

Update 15:

Bob’s comments on AS

Update 16:

I think having AS is good but of course there are some parts of it that are bad.

Update 17:

What I like about having AS

I like my ‘Imaginings’ which are, as well as what I am seeing in front of me I can also see whole images inside my head. It’s sort of like a cartoon going on inside my head. I don’t just do them once.

Update 18:

If I have a story I’ll keep doing it until it comes to an end and sometimes it can have several endings and this can take weeks or tears to finish, for example, there is one where there is this big sort of a company floating in the sky and held up by gas propellers ﹒

Update 19:

拜託>"< 好心人士>"<

翻的能看懂的話>"< 就是他了>"

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

平均或高於平均水平的情報

鮑勃是非常聰明和自豪自己這一點。從大約5歲的他已決定為我們發送信件給我們當地的國會議員或總理在他認為強烈的的問題上。他有著廣泛的詞彙,他的年齡和常常用他自己的話來說,如' disgustable '的東西,這是混合物的'可怕'和'噁心' 。他有天賦書面故事和詩歌。

當Bob約18個月老媽媽拿一本書指著物體,鮑勃說他們的名字,如'船' , '貓' ,等等。媽媽指出,鳥類和預期鮑勃說'鳥' 。他說: '翠鳥' 。這確實是一個翠鳥。媽媽說: ' Cleverclogs '有什麼你不知道?和鮑勃回答'我不知道是什麼木屐。他顯示兩個症狀就那次會議上,高於平均水平的情報和字面上的東西。

2008-10-08 16:45:52 補充

感官靈敏度

自閉症患者一般,往往可以敏感的視線,聲音,觸覺,味覺和嗅覺。這可能構成了整本書的主題。鮑勃經常獲得克服噪音,特別是如果有很多周圍的人。

2008-10-08 16:47:31 補充

他還發現這個症狀很難穿新衣服,並觸摸某些織物。他經常告示微小的東西,將通過其他人,如微弱的氣味或噪音就沒有其他人可以聽到。

2008-10-08 16:47:56 補充

最近,和媽媽一起坐在電腦前,鮑勃變得非常激動,因為媽媽發出的噪音讓他不能專注於他在做什麼。

2008-10-08 16:48:37 補充

噪音只是媽媽稍微移動涼鞋,但他幾乎聽得見,他可以聽到小突出高於一切的位置。

如果答得不好請原諒!

2008-10-08 17:32:27 補充:

2008-10-08 17:18:49 補充

積極方面

可以提出很多的挑戰鮑勃但他也看到了積極的一面了它。例如,他他所謂'想像' 。這是在玩遊戲,他在他的頭部和彌補的故事。

2008-10-08 17:19:20 補充

他同時提出噪聲和有很多涉及人身抽動剛性手臂和腿動作和面部grimaces 。這東西鮑伯一直這樣做雖然取得了進展多年來,包括腿部運動和噪音。

2008-10-08 17:33:17 補充:

2008-10-08 17:19:42 補充

Bob的'想像'表現出非常有創意的一面鮑勃。他,近年來,能夠闡明這些'想像'是什麼意思給他。一些故事和遊戲是深思熟慮和人物非常詳細。

2008-10-08 17:21:17 補充

'想像'是非常重要的鮑勃。他這樣做他們。他可以容納它們趕走了一段時間,例如在玩的朋友,但以'釋放'後不久他們。

2008-10-08 17:33:40 補充:

2008-10-08 17:21:33 補充

這往往涉及拿著他的呼吸和一些非常緊張的握緊的面部,手,胳膊和腿部肌肉,偶爾,他將自己的全部,但他的想像,有利於鮑勃和他很高興他如此,他也可以。

2008-10-08 17:25:29 補充

最後一個字

的目的,這本書是不會改變您的孩子和模具他或她成為一個neurotypical的人,但是,以幫助它們'得到了'在neurotypical字,在白色的同時,我們也希望,擁抱美麗的作為-情報,誠實,黨的創造力,忠誠。

2008-10-08 17:33:58 補充:

2008-10-08 17:25:55 補充

同時,為父母,有喜悅,有一個孩子誰不關心這些,他的訓練鞋穿,因為他沒有通知其他訓練鞋兒童穿著!

選我!拜託!

2008-10-08 17:42:31 補充:

2008-10-08 17:26:19 補充

Bob的意見作為AS

2008-10-08 17:26:45 補充

我想有AS是不錯,但當然也有一些地區可以認為是不好的。

2008-10-08 17:28:13

補充我喜歡有作為

我喜歡我的想像,這是,以及我所看到在我前面,我還可以看到整個圖像內我的腦袋。這有點像卡通裡面去我的腦袋。我不只是他們一次。

2008-10-08 17:28:44 補充

2008-10-08 20:49:03 補充:

補充二〇 〇八年10月8日17時28分44秒

如果我有一個故事我會繼續做它,直到它即將結束,有時它可以有幾種結局,這可能要花幾週或眼淚完成,例如,有一個有這個大類公司浮動在天空中並舉行了天然氣螺旋槳

補充二〇 〇八年10月8日18時00分37秒

我認為,我們應該禁止雜誌,都是關於名人,誰真正在乎呢?我們應該擺脫王室,他們沒有做任何事情反正和他們的祖先只是一群野蠻人和殺人犯。

08年10月八號18點00分53秒補充

總理或總統誰啟動或支持戰爭應該被解僱。他們只是戰爭販子!

我們確實應該嚴厲打擊虐待動物,並開始給予終身監禁殺害動物。

2008-10-08 20:49:41 補充:

08年10月八號18點09分22秒補充

我也認為他們應該開始講授毒品和犯罪活動,在學校在更年輕的age.I認為,學校應該更加關心孩子知道什麼,而不是僅僅是國泰可以放下在紙面上,如果他們什麼都不知道,只要教他們!

2008年一十零月8日18時10分06秒補充

社會應尊重兒童開始作為平等的成年人是因為我們。

二〇 〇八年10月8日18時10分三十四秒補充

兒童應該可以投票的年齡為10個,因為如果他們年輕,他們可以影響和英國銀行﹝ ﹞國民黨應該解散,因為他們的意見和種族主義將是極其危險的,如果他們上台。

08年10月八號18點10分54秒補充

我希望這本書是對您有用,但如果不是不怪我吧!

Source(s): 我自己, 我自己, 我自己, 我自己, 我自己, 我自己, 我自己, 我自己
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

平均或高於平均水平的情報

鮑勃是非常聰明和自豪自己這一點。從大約5歲的他已決定為我們信件發送給我們當地的國會議員或總理的問題上,他強烈的。他有著廣泛的詞彙,他的年齡和常常使他自己的話來說,如' disgustable '的東西,這是混合物的'可怕'和'噁心' 。他有天賦書面故事和詩歌。

當Bob約18個月老媽媽正在尋找一本書通過與他指著物體和鮑勃說他們的名字,如'船' , '貓' ,等等。媽媽指出,鳥類和預期鮑勃說'鳥' 。他說: '翠鳥' 。這確實是一個翠鳥。媽媽說: ' Cleverclogs '有什麼你不知道?和鮑勃回答'我不知道是什麼木屐。他顯示兩個症狀就那次會議上,高於平均水平的情報和字面上的東西。

08年10月八號十六時45分52秒補充

感官靈敏度

自閉症患者一般,往往可以敏感的視線,聲音,觸覺,味覺和嗅覺。這可能構成了主題為整本書。鮑勃經常獲得壓倒噪音,特別是如果有很多周圍的人。

2008-10-08 16:47:31 補充

他還發現很難穿新衣服,並觸摸某些織物。他經常告示微小的東西,將通過其他人,如微弱的氣味或噪音就沒有其他人可以聽到。

2008-10-08 16:47:56 補充

最近,而坐在電腦媽媽,鮑勃變得非常激動,因為噪音的媽媽正和他不能專注於他在做什麼。

2008-10-08 16:48:37 補充

噪音只是媽媽的步行運動對她稍微涼鞋和幾乎聽得見,但他可以聽到它高於一切的位置,它導致了小突出。

Source(s): 經驗分享
  • 1 decade ago

那麼多!我看了就頭昏眼花!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.