Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Has anyone else noticed if Drudge Report in the past 2 months has seemed to become more virulently anti-Obama?

There was an article about two months ago in the Post or Times, talking about how Drudge was being "pro-Obama" to help attract a more international audience that vastly prefers the Democratic Nominee, but since then, it seems that Matt Drudge has generally, though not always, been using links that are done to support McCain...Is this correct?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You're not implying that Matt Drudge has -gasp- a partisan agenda, are you?

• 5 years ago

This is false. Left wing viewers spread this rumor about The Drudge Report and also The Political Simpleton in hopes to try and drive people away from the sites. Both web sites are conservative leaning but when both of these news aggregators posted similar negative news reports of President Obama and White House's decisions in the "Stimulus" offerings, these rumors surfaced and to this day, have never been proven.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just want to give a shout out to all those people who make negative statements/comments about Barack Obama. THANK YOU!! Coupled with the comments of McCain and Palin, the polls indicate that such attacks only help Barack Obama.

It all started to really go sour for the republicans after the VP debate. Perhaps Sara Palin is truly Barack Obama's secret weapon! Of course, the 2nd presidential debate went to Obama yet again!

Barack Obama is going to be the next president of the US !!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't noticed Drudge Report in years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • None
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Um, are you familiar with Drudge at all? LOL. If you were, you wouldn't be asking this question. Everyone who has heard the man speak or read his stuff online knows to which side he leans. He's always been a rightie.

• 1 decade ago

Why would it be anything other than Anti-Obama.

Drudge is purely right-winged, though a hair to the left of Foxnews.com

• 1 decade ago

Matt Drudge has always been right-wing. Nothing new here.

• If your hypothesis is correct, it means that Drudge is a REAL American!

Source(s): My own opinion.
  • 1 decade ago

It's called desperation...they trying to throw the kitchen sink and bath tub at him..won't stick!

obama/biden 08

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol they have it is the only website i could find where it said that obama lost all of the debates including the vp debate by a landslide. everywhere else including fox said he won by a good amount.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.