Z J asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

If Obama and McCain got in a fist fight, who would win?

???

50 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

WHO CARES ?? Both so-called candidates are Merely Puppets, as Members of The CFR, which is a Direct Ally of AIPAC, PNAC, JINSA, AEI, SKULL & BONES, BILDERBERG etc. etc These are The REAL Terrorists and ENEMIES of The USA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFjf6fwnj4

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 decade ago

Hmmmmm.

Obama.

Physically he has the advantage.

Even with McCain's military experience: he did not take on much, if any, hand to hand combat...

Even if Obama won the fist fight: he would then lose the election... if not his life for attacking a POW veteran... then again I think Obama is a turn the other cheek kinda guy...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on the rules of the fight. McCain has been around the block a few times and would have the edge there. He'd probably have Obama taken out or kneecapped before the "fight" even started. In a fair fight though you'd have to think that youth would prevail.

• Now were get-tin down to where the rubber meets the road...Great question, but rather difficult to dissect. McCain in his prime would have probably turned Obama into fly paper. Today, I would give Obama the edge only because he has youth on his side. McCain would have the tenacity, mental toughness and experience but through it all youth would win out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • block
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Realistically Obama. McCain's sixty seven and has different conflict injuries. He probably could no longer positioned up a combat. that's unhappy that folk won't have the ability to respond to a question objectively. If somebody pronounced who's the greater constructive fighter pilot McCain or Obama, the respond realistically is McCain. senseless supporters annoy the crap out of me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well...

McCain would have to wait until Obama gets real close in order to throw a short punch.

Obama has to articulate the manner and precision the strike has to fundamentally land in order to produce the most effective measure of decisive infliction of discomfort.

A tie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm an Obama supporter but this question isn't fair. McCain is more than 20 years older than Obama.

• 1 decade ago

McCain was pretty tough in his prime, but now he can only raise his arms so high. I don't think it'd be too hard for Obama to beat him up now, especially since he's in relatively good shape from playing basketball.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Obama would knock McCain off the block!

• 1 decade ago

Probably Obama, McCain suffered some irreversible damage to his arms in the war. But do you want a president who would bully a war veteran and a great American?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

McCain would turn to dust in Obama's hands...for sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.