How to get over my fear of rejection?

Can someone please tell me how to get over my fear of rejection, I cant even ask a girl out because im afraid she'll say No,Im not bad looking im just afraid i'll look stupid if I get rejected...PLEASE HELP

Favorite Answer

No.

• 3 years agoReport

? what legend? I still cannot believe how many likes this answer was given, why so rude?

Well the only real way is to face your fears. If a girl rejects you then shes just not meant for you. You will eventually find some one who wont reject and that person will probably be very special to you later. Just take rejection as a fumble in football. You may drop the ball a few times but theres still the rest of the game

Well man there isnt really a cure for that. All guys no matter what they say are scared of rejection and any guy that says they arent are stupid. All guys and girls fear rejection and thats something you might be able to get a little used to but you will never be able to to get rid of that fear. One reason guys are so scared of getting rejected is because well they got the guts to ask some girl out and they obviously liked them and when they say no it really hurts. But all there is to really do is keep trying.

Hope it helped a little.

the best way to get over your fear of rejection is to just face it. If you don't attack the problem, it will forever attack you. If you get rejected who cares, she's gonna be the one missing out. Your probably a good guy and she'll never get to experience that. People get rejected all the time, and move on. Don't take it personally, take it as a compliment. They're probably making your life easier. Until you meet the next girl you're interested in...Good Luck and stay Confident

Source(s): My Brain

everyone gets rejected.

and everyone hates it. but its a part of life. so you have to deal with it.

but you know sometimes you wont get rejected and those are the times that it turns into something great. so if you get rejected, so what?! you move one (not to fast, because that seems kind of mean) and you work up the courage to ask another girl out. dont worry too much and go for it!

good luck

Look man, which guy went out with a girl without asking her? rejection sometimes happens the way you can avoid that is knowing that the girl will say yes. If that does not help then stop caring if she rejects you or not the less you care the easier it is if she rejects you.

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://biturl.im/aUNkF Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://biturl.im/aUNkF

look at where you first experienced rejection. and remember that its in the past and you should put it the way it is.

think about it this way. the reason why fear exist is in order to protect your own feelings. but that barrier is totally meaningless and empty. all your doing is blocking yourself into doing things you want to do.

so what if you get rejected??? your going to get one soon or later in near future. you will get hurt and rejected thruout your life ANYWAYS. it goes for everybody in this world. so stop worrying and do things you wanna do

Rejection is what EVERYBODY faces.

It's a scary thing and I believe a lot of people have a fear of rejection. You just have to not let it get you down if it happens. Take the plunge! Take a risk. Who knows, you may get a "yes."

You just have to get over the girl and move on, Because I always get rejected by girls and they tell me they have boyfriends so I'll just move on until I find the right girl who wont reject me because of my looks.

well...you get rejected, yeah what will it do? maybe a month of depression and then you are alright. as long as you are not asking a friend out, a person who knows muttual friends, it will be fine even if it spreads. and learn how to move on