EMS asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Waiver wire pick up!! Should I do this?

Should I pick up Torry Holt off the waiver wire? Someone dropped him two days ago and I got 1st waiver priority. Should I pick him up and drop Eddie Royal?? The rest of my WRs are:

Andre Johnson

Plaxico Burress

Santonio Holmes

Bobby Engram (I Just added)

Eddie Royal

Best Answer

No way. Holt is never going to put up the numbers he used to. He's getting old and the O-Line can't protect well enough to help Bulger. You have plenty of starters anyhow with Plaxico and Santonio and Andre Johnson, no point in making a move for a bench player and giving up your waiver wire position. Save it for when you need it.

id drop engram and pick up holt.

Seattle has been slumping this whole year and eddie royal is the #2 reciever on Denver (and considering they pass 70% of the time that should be good)

I don't know i might keep eddie royal he has a better QB then Torry Holt does, and a better overall team.

• Asia

Well it depends on who is available. Guys like Eric Decker, Steve Breaston, Plaxico Burress, and Torrey Smith could be available. For T.E i would go with Miller since Davis is getting overplayed by Cooley ever since 2 weeks ago

no brainer, pick up holt. drop either royal or engram.

i say yeah because you never know with holt he could explode the rest of the season he was my 5th round draft pick and maybe hell shape up

Yes, Royal is hurt. Bulger will make it worth your while.

• jm

yes. was royal hurt in sunday's game.

I would. Royal is to inconsistent,