This question What were you doing last Canada Day or Fourth of July?

I was celebrating Canada Day by watching fireworks. I just wondering if people can remember that far back on a particular day.

Favorite Answer

The Fourth of July is actually my birthday, so i basically watch the fireworks then.... partied my A** off.

• quimby

We had a picnic/barbecue. We continuously do. there's a raft parade of adorned rafts on the lake. We took the neighbor young ones out to make certain it. It replaced into raining by skill of the time everybody did fireworks. there have been fireworks some nights in the past, huge cool ones, on the city and shall we see and hear them. whilst precisely IS Canada Day. i'm ashamed to assert that i do no longer understand! and that i stay in Michigan approximately a hundred miles from the border. :o(