Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

This question What were you doing last Canada Day or Fourth of July?

I was celebrating Canada Day by watching fireworks. I just wondering if people can remember that far back on a particular day.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Fourth of July is actually my birthday, so i basically watch the fireworks then.... partied my A** off.

• quimby
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

We had a picnic/barbecue. We continuously do. there's a raft parade of adorned rafts on the lake. We took the neighbor young ones out to make certain it. It replaced into raining by skill of the time everybody did fireworks. there have been fireworks some nights in the past, huge cool ones, on the city and shall we see and hear them. whilst precisely IS Canada Day. i'm ashamed to assert that i do no longer understand! and that i stay in Michigan approximately a hundred miles from the border. :o(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.