What makes you feel worthless? What makes someone feel worthless?

I want to know, what makes someone feel worthless? I'd like to know, personal and anonymous users, what makes you feel worthless? What things have people done to you that really made you feel bad? My personal experience: its when I make mistakes, I get them shoved back in my face, I should have could have and... show more I want to know, what makes someone feel worthless? I'd like to know, personal and anonymous users, what makes you feel worthless? What things have people done to you that really made you feel bad?
My personal experience: its when I make mistakes, I get them shoved back in my face, I should have could have and would have done better if I just SHOULD have done this. It really gets to me and my heart. I've hurt myself because of it. I cant stop this from happening to me. But I am moving out of my house this week because of it. I have an abusive older brother and the stress is way to much for me to handle. That is why the stress and the mistakes make me feel worthless.