Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Do you think that Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are a cute couple? What is your favorite song by...?

Do you think that Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are a cute couple? What is your favorite song by Miranda Lambert?

What is your favorite song by Blake Shelton?

Favorite Answer

I think they look so cute together and seem to make a good couple. You never know what people are REALLY like, though.

As for favorite songs, I love Home by Blake Shelton. I knew right away that it was Miranda in the background. I like the way their voices mesh and would love to hear a duet from the two of them...possibly the next Tim and Faith? :-)

Individually, I like Miranda's "Famous in a small town"

Blake- Some Beach Playboys of the southwestern World Green Ol Red My Neck Of The Woods Cotton Pickin Time The Last Country Song Good At Startin Fires Home Miranda- Dry Town Famous In A Small Town Desperation Kerosene Bring Me Down New Strings Gettin Ready Crazy Ex-girlfriend Together- Your The Reason God Made Oklahoma Bare Skin Rug

I think they look good together. My favorite song by Miranda Lambert had to be either "Famous in a Small Town" or "Gunpowder & Lead" and my favorite song by Blake Shelton is "Home"

Source(s): MEEEEEE

Personally, I'd much rather look at Miranda Lambert by herself.

I'm not sure what my favorite song of Miranda's is, but "Dry Town" is one of them.

As for Blake Shelton, I really like "Some Beach" and quite a few more.

I think they make a beautiful couple. My favorite song by Miranda is "gunpowder & lead". And my favorite song by Blake Shelton is "the baby"

I think that they are a beautiful couple also. Favorite Miranda Song, Kerosene. Favorite Blake Song, Ol Red and the Baby

• Elle

They are pretty cute together.

Favorite Miranda song - "Famous In A Small Town", "Gunpowder & Lead", "Me & Charlie"

Favorite Blake song - "If This Is Austin", "Some Beach", "Nobody But Me"

i'm not a fan of blake, but LOVE miranda. I would have never guessed in a million years that those two would have been together.

Miranda: gunpowder & lead

Blake: Old Red

• meg09

Blake is too goofy looking to be in a cute couple with anybody.

Miranda Lambert: Desperation

Blake Shelton: Some Beach

• Bunny

I am not sure if they look cute together but their voices sound good together.

Miranda Song: "Gunpowder and Lead" and "Love Letters"

Blake Song: "Tequilla Makes her Clothes Fall off" and "Old Red"