Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Do you think that Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are a cute couple? What is your favorite song by...?

Do you think that Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are a cute couple? What is your favorite song by Miranda Lambert?

What is your favorite song by Blake Shelton?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they look so cute together and seem to make a good couple. You never know what people are REALLY like, though.

As for favorite songs, I love Home by Blake Shelton. I knew right away that it was Miranda in the background. I like the way their voices mesh and would love to hear a duet from the two of them...possibly the next Tim and Faith? :-)

Individually, I like Miranda's "Famous in a small town"

• 4 years ago

Blake- Some Beach Playboys of the southwestern World Green Ol Red My Neck Of The Woods Cotton Pickin Time The Last Country Song Good At Startin Fires Home Miranda- Dry Town Famous In A Small Town Desperation Kerosene Bring Me Down New Strings Gettin Ready Crazy Ex-girlfriend Together- Your The Reason God Made Oklahoma Bare Skin Rug

• 1 decade ago

I think they look good together. My favorite song by Miranda Lambert had to be either "Famous in a Small Town" or "Gunpowder & Lead" and my favorite song by Blake Shelton is "Home"

Source(s): MEEEEEE
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personally, I'd much rather look at Miranda Lambert by herself.

I'm not sure what my favorite song of Miranda's is, but "Dry Town" is one of them.

As for Blake Shelton, I really like "Some Beach" and quite a few more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think they make a beautiful couple. My favorite song by Miranda is "gunpowder & lead". And my favorite song by Blake Shelton is "the baby"

• 1 decade ago

I think that they are a beautiful couple also. Favorite Miranda Song, Kerosene. Favorite Blake Song, Ol Red and the Baby

• Elle
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

They are pretty cute together.

Favorite Miranda song - "Famous In A Small Town", "Gunpowder & Lead", "Me & Charlie"

Favorite Blake song - "If This Is Austin", "Some Beach", "Nobody But Me"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm not a fan of blake, but LOVE miranda. I would have never guessed in a million years that those two would have been together.

Miranda: gunpowder & lead

Blake: Old Red

• meg09
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Blake is too goofy looking to be in a cute couple with anybody.

Miranda Lambert: Desperation

Blake Shelton: Some Beach

• Bunny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I am not sure if they look cute together but their voices sound good together.

Miranda Song: "Gunpowder and Lead" and "Love Letters"

Blake Song: "Tequilla Makes her Clothes Fall off" and "Old Red"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.