Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

How old was Leonardo Dicaprio when he filmed the movie Titanic?

Favorite Answer

He wass 22 and Kate Winslet was 21. :). Have a good day. That's my fave movie!

23

• Donna

shooting of Titanic began in fall of 1996. DiCaprio may probably turned 22 on set since his birthday was November 11, 1974. Months later, the film was released on December 19, 1997, which made him 23.

He was 21, he was 23 (just turned 23) when Titanic came out. Kate Winslet was 20 and was 21 when Titanic came out.

Source(s): James Cameron/Kate Winslet commentary, I promise you, he was 21, Kate said it herself and I think Leo said it in an interview too. He literally just turn 23 before Titanic came out. He's birthday: 11/11 Titanic debut: 12/19

23 years old

Source(s): www.imdb.com

titanic was made in 1997, he 33, so he is around 22 when he filmed the movie

23.

22, that was when he looked so young and baby faced.. now he's more rugged and tough looking (Blood Diamond, Body of Lies, Departed) haha