How do you get to Victoria Island on Maple Story?

I talked to Mai and completed the training and new life then what??

thanks Jack but i still cant find South Perry

Favorite Answer

omg I love maple x33 ok anyways;

To find South Perry, when your on Maple Island and you open the map and it says "Split Road" or something like that (I forget), go to the very end on that road. You should see two ports one with and arrow that says Amherst and one that's South Perry. I'm pretty sure South Perry is the bottom port... Then you should see a sailor looking dude when you press up on the South Perry portal. Talk to him and do his quest of the orange mushies. Then go aaaall the way right and press up on the portal. You should be in South Perry. Go way up and talk to another sailor looking kid (sorry I don't know the exact names, I'm too lazy to look them up) and talk to him. He'll tell you to talk to Otis or Oreo or whatever in Victoria Island. Then go to the very right of South Perry, you should see this miniature looking kid on a ship. Talk to him and pay him 150 mesos unless you have the recommendation letter. He'll take you to Victoria Island.

Hope that made sense =-=

Good luck!

Source(s): I'm a maple addict <33 But I'm not "pro" or whatever.... I just play a lot. &I read guides when I'm bored.. haha.
  • rialmo

Victoria Island Maplestory

• hoven

south perry is the map..it's at the bottom most right side of 'the 3-way split road' something like that, at mai's location.

At south perry go go the extreme right and u see a npc near the ship. Talk to him and pay 150 mesos to get to victoria island

Oh I hate Maple Island. All you have to do is go to South Perry, and go all the way to the end of it. Then talk to the captain and it will cost you 150 mesos. You know where Mai is, so go to the left of here and I think it is th portal on the bottom. Hope it helped. Have fun, and what is your chars name and world. Maybe I can help you or give you mesos, I have 12mill. Have fun!

Source(s): The game itself. I've been playing for like 2 years. I am a dexless assassin in Khiani, level 47.
  • clegg

at the same time as your exploring maple island (ie at the same time as your playing) press w to open a surprising map. there'll be 2 cities, one on the left and one on the right. the only on the left is the position you began, the city on the right is the position you wanna bypass. on account that this island is way easier than victoria, merely save going top and also you will get to city.

• You don't have to do what Mai Says, you can just pay the captain in southperry about 150 mesos as the person said earlier. You don't really have to do all the quests because all they do is give experience to new people mostly questing. Enjoy your time in Maplestory.

Source(s): I am an Ex-Maplestory Player after they banned me for Nx merchanting.

you go all the way to the right the bottom right all the way and then when you are at Maple Road: A Split Road then you go to the bottom and then it says southperry just keep going to the right then you talk to shanks and then you go on the ship and then you arrive