Do you want some Real Change or the same old, same old?

This is the time for America to change.

Favorite Answer

))))))))))) CHANGE THIS (((((((((((

This is what McCain said on the floor of the US Senate over )))) 2years ago(((((. Obama........did nothing and said nothing. He refuse to vote on this. The dem controlled congress defeated the bill. You want change ffrom Obama........well change this.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/record.xpd?id=109-...

Sen. John McCain [R-AZ]: Mr. President, this week Fannie Mae's regulator reported that the company's quarterly reports of profit growth over the past few years were "illusions deliberately and systematically created" by the company's senior management, which resulted in a $10.6 billion accounting scandal.

The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight's report goes on to say that Fannie Mae employees deliberately and intentionally manipulated financial reports to hit earnings targets in order to trigger bonuses for senior executives. In the case of Franklin Raines, Fannie Mae's former chief executive officer, OFHEO's report shows that over half of Mr. Raines' compensation for the 6 years through 2003 was directly tied to meeting earnings targets. The report of financial misconduct at Fannie Mae echoes the deeply troubling $5 billion profit restatement at Freddie Mac.

The OFHEO report also states that Fannie Mae used its political power to lobby Congress in an effort to interfere with the regulator's examination of the company's accounting problems. This report comes some weeks after Freddie Mac paid a record $3.8 million fine in a settlement with the Federal Election Commission and restated lobbying disclosure reports from 2004 to 2005. These are entities that have demonstrated over and over again that they are deeply in need of reform.

For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac--known as Government-sponsored entities or GSEs--and the sheer magnitude of these companies and the role they play in the housing market. OFHEO's report this week does nothing to ease these concerns. In fact, the report does quite the contrary. OFHEO's report solidifies my view that the GSEs need to be reformed without delay.

Quick Info

S. 190 [109th]: Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005

Last Action: Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.

Status: DeadI join as a cosponsor of the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005, S. 190, to underscore my support for quick passage of GSE regulatory reform legislation. If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole.

I urge my colleagues to support swift action on this GSE reform legislation.

What change are you talking about? Higher taxes? Bigger government? Terrorist ties? No experience? Wife who hates America? Pastor who hates America? Won't release school or medical records?

Is that the change you were talking about? What a message to believe in!!! I've also got some land to sell you also.

Same old? McCain and Bush are not even close to each other. Most Bush supporters, never liked McCain because he was too close to the middel and not conservative enough. Just look at his views on amnesty. Stop using talking points in chat rooms to sound intelligent. Why don't you take a close look at who this jackass osama is.

Source(s): www.aclockobama.com I can't make this stuff up. It's his words written and spoken. Actual fact and not opinion.

Instead of spewing that same tired rhetoric, why not try thinking and asking some questions? I am not for McCain or Obama. Yes, change has to be made but a candidate that tells me that will happen in one or two terms of a presidency is delusional. I'm not buying.

Great, you want a change? it's called

QUIT VOTING FOR C.F.R. MEMBERS!!!

Wake up to the false left/right paradigm and learn that both parties are controlled by the same people.

But if you're going to continue voting for Republicrats every for years, you can keep your change and kiss America goodbye.

• slagle

widespread baby-kisser. Can lie with a right this moment face, and fool all the lots. As to differences, he's already made some. look at how he has controlled to make the whites and blacks greater opposed in the direction of one yet another. differences particular. yet no longer for the greater constructive.

I Agree 100%

If we elect Obama we get the same old same old.

Obama once was promsiing Health Care, but now he says with the economy he cant promise that in his first term.

Obama once was agasint Bush tax cuts, but now he says he would not eliminate them if we were in a recession.

It seems like Obama is now Running on Bush 's platform

The only change is voting for McCain the only Patriot American in the race.

Well, apparently all the red state, inbred yokel, white trash, pick up truck with gun rack having, hillbilly, hockey playin', mullet havin', beer drinkin' rednecks want the same old, same old. Gitter done!! LMAO!!!

Since I'm college educated, not attracted to my cousin, and don't own a gun, I say I'm voting for OBAMA!!!

Change of course.

change - that's why I don't want Barry! He's a typical tax and spend liberal! He's supporting redistribution of wealth - he will raise taxes even though he says he won't! Take care of everyone cradle to grave!

Barry is a dangerous socialist!

Source(s): McCain/Palin

No doubt our country NEEDS change. Not just any kind of change, we need change that's going to help our country rather than hurt it. That's why we need Barack Obama