Muslims does Allah have a Jism (body)?

Shaykh Ibn Baz (Salafi theologian) says in Taliqat Hamma `ala ma Katabahu al-Shaykh Muhammad `Ali al-Sabuni fi Sifat Allah (Kuwait: Jam`iyya Ihya' al-Turath al-Islami, pg. 22): "To declare Allah transcendent beyond possessing body (al-jism), pupils (al-hadaqa), auditory meatus (al-simâkh), tongue (al-lisân),... show more Shaykh Ibn Baz (Salafi theologian) says in Taliqat Hamma `ala ma Katabahu al-Shaykh Muhammad `Ali al-Sabuni fi Sifat Allah (Kuwait: Jam`iyya Ihya' al-Turath al-Islami, pg. 22):

"To declare Allah transcendent beyond possessing body (al-jism), pupils (al-hadaqa), auditory meatus (al-simâkh), tongue (al-lisân), and larynx (al-hanjara) is not the position of Ahl al-Sunna but rather that of the scholars of condemned kalâm and their contrivance.

Now let's see what Imam Abu Ja'far at-Tahawi says and compare this deviant statement of the pseudo-salafi theologians to the statement of Imam Abu Ja'far at-Tahawi (who I am sure most sunni are very familiar with)

38. He is beyond having limits placed on Him, or being restricted, or having parts or limbs. Nor is He contained by the six directions as all created things are.

Update: Seems their is lots of differences between Sunni and Salafi after all.....

Much more to come brace yourselves.
Update 2: You see ninja my sister, most of the Salafi follow blindly, i will show you much much more.
Update 3: Habibi this is their belief, and yes it should be banned.
Update 4: Ninja this is the most basic of Salafi belief, my next question will be about how they put limits for Allah istghfurullah
Update 5: Most think that Salafi hate shia because they think they are Mushrieks, the truth is they hate us because of our knowledge, why do you think your Ulama tells you not to read Shia books and not to go to our mosques?
Update 6: Muse Salafi will now accuse Muslims that we stole from "Greek Homosexuals'' you already got a thumb down by them
8 answers 8