Who would win this horror movie villains tournament?

Imagine this is set up like a tournament. Who would win the tournament? Here are the fights:

Michael Myers VS Jason Voorhees

Freddy Kruger VS Pinhead

Pumpkinhead VS The Creeper

Ghostface (Scream killer) VS Leatherface

Chucky VS Leprechaun

Hannibal Lecter VS Norman Bates

Pennywise VS Jackfrost

Jigsaw (Saw) VS The Devils Rejects

Favorite Answer

A fight between Myers and Voorhees would be interested for the reason that they're both very similar. They're both similar in appearence, killing style, and invulnurability. It takes a lot to put them out. I believe some of the only ways to kill them would be to maybe drown them, destroy their heart, or blow them up, so in a battle between Myers and Voorhees, I don't see either one killing the other, unless one of them brings a rocket launcher to the fight, and neither of them are known for using anything much aside from a large knife or machete, and neither are going to die via a stab wound.

For the sake of the fight, I'll pick Michael. I feel he has superior intelligence and would find a way to put Jason away.

Freddy VS Pinhead-

Freddy is in hell, and Pinhead IS hell. While Freddy would be a dominating force for most of the opponents on the list, Pinhead is probably HIS worst nightmare.

Pumpkinhead VS The Creeper-

I like this fight. A fight between two demonic beings. The Creeper can fly, can regenerate, and can form his own weapons. Pumpkinhead is a demonic being with superhuman strength. It's a hard call, but I'm going to pick The Creeper based off of him being a bit more well rounded.

Ghostface VS Leatherface-

I'd think Leatherface would do away with Ghostface rather easily. From what I know, neither of them possess any ability to be invincible, and Leatherfaces chainsaw would be too much for Ghostfaces' knife. I'd pick Leatherface via slice and dice.

Chucky VS Leprechaun-

Leprechaun has more ways to kill Chucky than the other way around.

Hannibal Lecter VS Norman Bates-

Another interesting fight, but I'll go with ol' Hannibal here.

Pennywise VS Jackfrost-

They're both virtually the same, except one takes the form of a clown and the other a snowman. I'll flip a coin and say Jackfrost.

Jigsaw VS The Devils Rejects-

They each have totally different ways of killing. Jigsaw by no means is an expert in solo killing. He uses his superior intelligence to create machines to do the job for him. The Devils Rejects do all of the killing on their own. It all depends on the scenario. The Devils Rejects could easily stab Jigsaw, and kill him, or Jigsaw could rig up a room, and the Devils Rejects could find themselves locked in a head trap with a time bomb.

Too many variables to call.

Michael Myers VS Jason Voorhees

Mikey

Freddy Kruger VS Pinhead

Pinhead

Pumpkinhead VS The Creeper

Punkin'

Leatherface

Chucky VS Leprechaun

Leprechaun

Hannibal Lecter VS Norman Bates

Hannibal

Pennywise VS Jackfrost

Wha...?

Jigsaw (Saw) VS The Devils Rejects

The Rejects

Chuckie, because he was the only one who scared me to death. I watched that movie for the first time 2 months ago, and I'm still scared of dolls, and still afraid of the dark. So I keep all the lights on in my house and I carry a baseball bat with me, in case I hear the pitter-patter of his feet.