Ramadan Section - Americans, What's Your Opinion On The British?

LOL, some of the stuff I hear is so funny. I was in a another section and an American guy had this in his question:

drink tea all the time (tea-time etc)

bad, bad teeth

big ears

talks funny

polite all the time

bad food

obsessed with America

lots of gay men

always bullying scotland and Ireland

prudish

By the way, some people in this section need to loosen up with my questions. My questions are supposed to be jokey and shouldnt be seen as offensive. LOL, sorry but the tea bit is so true rofl :P

Faraz: I knew I shouldve kept your backside blocked ROFL. By the way, just to let you know, I smell like Angel perfume not fish. Im almost a vegeterian..urgh fish makes me sick

Azhar: LOOOOOOOOOL!! Man that was some funny stuff

Best Answer

KILL THE INFIDEL... Mwahahaha

lol

umm, idk when im in the airport i die laughing... the way they dress is hilarious and they way they talk is even funnier. rofl

pce ;P

eh.. i dont know about your entire list. some of it. but to me, there are so many from the UK who have just migrated there and arent the snaggle toothed fags.

at any rate, as an "american" i respect the UK right now more anyways because of the current america. its horrible what this illegal war has done to this place ive lived for 24 years.. they dont want to call it a depression but i dont know what else it could be called everything is collapsing right before the public eye, and they still want to elect people like mcBush to continue down this beaten path to comlpete chaos. sorry, was that a rant? its sad, ok

They are just the same as americans pretty much. I spent a month over in Oxford this summer and it wasn't much different than being anywhere I've been before. I didn't find anything unique in the citizens.

• bidell

individuals are very nicely, i've got not ever extremely regular an american nicely yet i'm confident a number of them are superb and a few are terrible purely like here. one element i'll assert is their accents are so humorous, all of them, i'm no longer attempting to assert something purely as quickly as I hear an american conversing in the history i'm no longer able to help smiling

• star72

everyone has stereotypes regarding other people. those listed are the typical ones we have and makes jokes about (especially the bit about the tea, food, & teeth). For me I have a general fondness for British people and I am sure they poke as much fun at us as we do at them.

Erm I havent any opinion on them...and I havent heard most of these things before.

We are all Children of Adam (as)

Prejudice is Haram in Islam

Muslims are prejudice.

Momineen are not prejudice

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmFbu...

I would add to the list

those brits are obsessed with what people think about them

those brits should stop posting in the wrong section

PS I am not either of both

U and British or American ?

Ur a Bengali !

A Brown SKinned Fish Stinking Bengali !

thanks

you way making the grief cries from your smile's tyranny

Source(s): naughty citizen

LMAO watch this :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fwZ2KTV4kg

Youtube thumbnail

edit: hahahahahahah who doesn't laugh at that?! hahaha :D