I need a loan..bad credit..any advice or help?? loan shark or watever?

Whats out there besides prosper.com..my credit score is like 480 and will keep goin lower unless i can get one 4000 dollar loan to pay off my debt..of course this will put me in debt but i believe they call it consolidating my loans so now i will be makin one monthly payment and my score will not go any lower...any help?? i dont mind the high interest rates..yea u heard right....loan shark types or anything hit me up?? and please dont waste my time tellin me how evil these loan sharks are..ther horrible but im willin to put up wit it

@ Candy --Wil definately consider robbin a bank..i have never heard of anyone dat got caught robbing a bank..dey always just take an undisclosed amount...lol..

@ Patience...dude if ur gona try to scam me at least learn how to spell u F U K I N I D i O T...lmao..wat a moron

Favorite Answer

I agree with the others who suggested you see a credit counselor.

You could also talk to your bank and see what they are willing to do to help.

Don't dodge any calls from collections agencies (it doesn't sound like you are... but just in case!). If you can't make a minimum monthly payment, pay as much as you can... just paying something -- even $20 -- will keep them off your back.

I'd also suggest trying to get a second, temporary job if you can, rather than taking out a loan. Waiting tables could work out well: it's fast cash in your pocket, the hours are very flexible, they'll provide free meals, and you can quit without guilt. Or offer up some babysitting services, especially if you have kids of your own and it makes it difficult to get another job.

Also, run a credit check on yourself. Make sure that any debts you've paid off are reflected in the report... I've been there, too: I had a debt with a major corporation as well as the state, and once I paid them, they were still on my report. I had to make a lot of calls to get the report updated, and my score significantly improved. Compare your report from the three major agencies to make sure they're correct, sometimes they reflect different scores.

A bra I feel what u are saying I had to file bankruptcy because I have to go to prison and now that I'm out I can't get a loan I have a full time job and I make 28000 annual a yearI need $2000 and I'm willing to pay a loan shark or anybody $60 a week for a year did you ever find a loan sharkand I don't have family I've been on my own since I was 12anybody got any advice

• aliaga

I are living within the U.S. A Loan Shark that accepts financial institution transfers and makes you fill out bureaucracy to get loans? That is lots adequate bureaucracy to get any individual indicted. What sort of curiosity fee are you paying? If it's greater than 20 percentage every week then you're paying juice and lots of it. Perhaps he needs the final fee in character on the grounds that it's all to natural to bypass out at the final fee figuring the lender would possibly not chase for it. I don't consider this can be a mortgage shark on the grounds that so far as mortgage sharks cross this one is far too public with web advertisements, packages, financial institution switch repayments and such. That's asking to get arrested.

unless you have a home or a nice car where you can pawn the title, nobodies going to give you a signature loan. I take it you burned all the bridges with friends and family, may be one of them will cosign a loan for you. stay away from loan sharks dude that can get a little dangerous, unless you have one at work. if you cant get a cosigner i would you suggest you sell your car, your jewelry, your Stereo and anything else of value to raise the money. or get a second or third job. good luck dude.

Your loan request isn't all that high (only 4 grand) so don't go and be desperate because you'll end up paying twice as much.

This would be a good time to go see a credit counsellor to make orderly repayment of debts.

I am sure you will find this site very useful: http://www.immediateloan.net/

RE:I need a loan..bad credit..any advice or help?? loan shark or watever?

• Terri

Wow. A loan shark? Do you really think it wise to seek criminal help on the internet?

Hi,

I used "Credit Solution" to settle my debt and avoid bankruptcy.They managed to reduce my debt 58%.It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:

http://creditsolution01.notlong.com/

don't do anything crazy . go to a debt counselor , they are listed under usa.gov . You could declare bankruptcy , but , wait until you get some honest advice from a counselor .

ummm try selling stuff on E-bay or go rob a bank.

Thank you.