what make perfume last longer?

what do they put in perfume last longer

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

there are two types, the oud de toillete (or something) this is made with water,.. will not last as long.. then there is the Parfume this is made with essential oils instead of water, so it stays on longer, but its a bit more expensive.

now heres the trick, only apply to the veins.. the pulse from your neck, wrist and the inside of your elbows will heat up the fragrance (like a candle does, its the heat that gets the smell out there)

Source(s): im a girl.
  • 4 years ago

Actually perfume lasts for a pretty long time. You just can't smell it because you've become desensitied from smelling it all day. Thats why so many people make the mistake of putting on more perfume every hour and basically suffucating anyone within 10 feet of them.

• 1 decade ago

Putting your perfume in the fridge is suppose to help keep it longer. Keeps the fragrance crisp and so it doesn't evaporate as well. And the 4 points of the body. Behind the ears, inside of elbows, inside of the knees and i think the wrists?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Put it on your pulse points. Sides of your neck, wrists, the back of your knees and the back of your neck as well. Spray a bit in the air as well and walk through it, this'll get the fragrance in your clothes as well as on your body. Don't crush the scent. Don't rub your wrists together or rub it into your neck, just dab it on. You can aslo spray a some on your hairbrush and then brush it through your hair.

The key is to put small amounts of perfume spread over your body instead of loads in just one place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • the best thing is layering...use perfumed shower gel , powder , body cream all in the same perfume this will make it last and last till the next shower

• 5 years ago

I can tell you how to last longer in bed. This is due to Premature ejaculation. But not to worry mate, I will share with you 5 ways to prevent premature ejaculation. These 5 steps will cure this problem in no time - http://EjaculationGuru.DrHealthExpert.com

I have experienced the same in the past. The truth is that there are many ways to prevent premature ejaculation, and being able to last longer in bed is something that lies within your control.

• 1 decade ago

put on your favourite perfume and have sex. believe me, it will last longer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know if its somethinq they put i know that if you spray it on your wrists it will last longer then if you only spray on your neck,

but try spraying diffrent areas but not too much it will be overpowering and strong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not sure..but you dont want it to last that long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.