Should I trade Brandon Marshall for Chris Johnson?

We start 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, and 2 WR's

My RB's: Steven Jackson, Jones-Drew, Deangelo Williams, Sammy Morris, Laurence Maroney

My WR's: Brandon Marshall, Braylon Edwards, Roddy White, Lee Evans

Update:

I can start up to 2 RB's. 1 RB position, and 1 RB/WR flex position.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Brandon Marshall is arguably the best fantasy wide receiver in football right now, so you definitely do not want to trade him for a middle-of-the-road running back that shares carries and rarely gets goal line carries.

www.realfootball365.com

• 1 decade ago

NO do not do this trade. You do need help at RB, but you only start 1 per week and Jackson already had his bye week so you can start him the rest of the year if he is healthy. He will get better as the season goes because he missed training camp.

I would try to move Jones-Drew and Evans or White for another WR and RB

• 1 decade ago

NO

Especially since you only start one RB. Steven Jackson or Jones-Drew are fine options. You should start Jackson, Marshall, White and Evans.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely.. Your RB core needs some work while you are still solid at WR with Edwards, White, and Evans

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

i do no longer understand what variety of loopy league you're interior the region you get 4 (quite sturdy) qbs. yet even although I even do no longer understand what format your league is in, i pass to furnish some recommend as properly. you're astonishing approximately your RB concern. Given the very undeniable certainty which you're a threat aloud to in straight forward words %. 4 remarkable working backs i wouldn't Lead with Reggie Bush and that i could want to drop Barber. If the in straight forward words rbs taken are those you have indexed there are nevertheless various backs you ought to take till now Bush and Barber, for occasion Bush's group mate Pierre Thomas could be an greater effective determination. additionally i could want to artwork on your secure practices. Revis isn't a solid %.. For starters he maintains to be keeping out and is, as of this 2nd, no longer taking section in soccer. no rely if he have been taking section in he's no longer a solid %. by way of fact he's so sturdy no guy or lady throws the ball his way, he has no longer something to intercept and no guy or lady to deal with, subsequently ensuing in very low fantasy totals. pass with some sturdy DEF possibilities, google 'solid fantasy idp' (stands for guy or lady keeping participant, that's certainly a sort of league your in). As for TEs i like zack miller yet you additionally can google some TE rankings. i desire this helps. sturdy success. Oh and that i could want to re-think of Ocho cinco. probably better effective wr obtainable.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, unfortunately you have good running backs but will result in few fantasy points because you have WR who are having good seasons.

• 1 decade ago

no way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.