Don asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What music notes are those five beeps in Close encounters of the third kind and Moonraker (James Bond.)?

I want to play them on my guitar.

I mean the five beeps used to communicate with the aliens. (The same five beeps on James Bond Moonraker, the five digit keypad code to access Drack's secret area.)

Favorite Answer

To get the spaceships' attention prior to their arrival at Devil's Tower, the five notes the scientists play are G, A, F, (octave lower) F, C. When they arrive at the tower and are attempting communication, the notes they play are B flat, C, A flat, (octave lower) A flat, E flat.

Drax's Venice laboratory has an electronic lock on it. The sequence which unlocks the door is the hailing tune from Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977). This pass code to Drax's laboratory in Venice was 12589.

RE:

I want to play them on my guitar.

Source(s): music notes beeps close encounters kind moonraker james bond: https://trimurl.im/j40/what-music-notes-are-those-...