Who is bill Ayers and is he a friend of Obama?

Bill Ayers: Weather Underground terrorist, Communist, and Distinguished professor of education at the University of Chicago, known for his work in Educational reform.

On March 6, 1970, while preparing bombs for the enlisted dance at Ft Dix and for the Butler library at Columbia University the nail bomb being constructed detonated killing 3 Weathermen. Ayers and others had to go into hiding until years later their lawyers made a deal and they turned themselves in. The Government botched the case and Ayers walked free.

“Guilty as hell, free as a bird. America is a great country.” Bill Ayers.

Bernardine Dohrn (SDS Weatherman and Ayers wife) worked at the same Law firm when Obama the first year law student was hired there.

Obama served on the board of directors of William Ayers baby the Chicago Annenberg Challenge which in turn funded the William Ayers and Mike Klonsky`s (SDS Communist, Progressives for Obama) Small Schools Workshop. Obama and Ayers later served together as board members on the Woods Fund. Woods Fund also became a contributor to Small School Workshops. Carl Davidson (SDS Marxist Socialist) also works for Small Schools Workshop. Carl and Marlyn Katz, (SDS Socialist) introduced Obama to the world in the 2002 anti war rally where Obama delared he was against the War. Katz works on Obama's Campaign as Consultant of Public Relations.

Obama chaired the Annenberg Challenge for three years and served on Woods Fund board for another three years, working closely with Ayers on grants to Chicago schools.

Ask your self this, would you put a no name young lawyer right out of law school as the Director of your $50 million fund if you didn`t know him well?

Was Obama Ayers puppet to dish out money? Is Obama Ayers puppet now?

• canam
    Favorite Answer

It may be far fetched, but Obama could be just a part of Ayers plan. He could not get anywhere bombing america and spewing hate for america. So, like the mafia, he decides he can accomplish his goals, which is to have a socialist society like the communists, by going "legal". Instead of bombs he sets out to take over the government starting at the top. Obama's claims that "I hardly knew Ayers" are ridiculous. He wrote a blip for ayers book. Why would you do that for someone you hardly knew? Even though together they doled out milllions of dollars? This is where Obama shows himself to be a liar. Just like with his mentor and pastor of 20 years, he didnt know what his preacher was preaching about. How stupid do the dems think the voters are?

My belief is that Ayers and Obama are close friends. If one chooses to call the other best who knows. I don't think you can casually explain away holding a coffee for a politician. As someone holding the coffee I would think that I held his beliefs, or he at least matched mine to some extent. I would also think that as a politician I would not want to go to a coffee unless the conditions were favorable. Therefore, I would think that I would know the person holding the coffee, or at least know that the people were supportive of my views. Obama is a smart man. I can not believe he associated with people that he did not know about and believed would or could try to help him. When he answers questions about his relationships with questionable people have you noticed he does not directly deny or confirm anything. He will say something like if growing up in the same place and having a causal meeting from time to time means we were best friends then we were best friends. The above statement does not say he didn't have close and intimate relationship with the man. Nor does it say they weren't best friends. All it does is outline one narrow set of circumstances that you can call them best friends in. I hope this helps.

Obama barley knows Ayres, They were on a board of a charity together, that's was the extent of there relationship. Looks like the republican lie machine going to have to try again.

No, the two are disconnected. I'm a Republican, and I'll tell you straight up Obama isn't that stupid (and if he is, I feel like an *** for sticking up for him) to stay in contact/connection with Ayers.

Hey what was the name of that alaskan party that hates america and wants to secede and the palin's hubby is so fond of?

Look i can sling mud too. Why dont you look at the Dow and let me know what really matters right now.

PROPAGANDA