BoboTheClown asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Boston Red Sox World Series?

Do the Boston Red Sox deserve another World Series title?

Personaly I think not.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would love to see them in the World Series and get their *** kicked by the Dodgers. Pay back for the Lakers.

• 4 years ago

I think that they do, with their top competition being the Detroit Tigers. The Red Sox are very evenly rounded, and actually have better pitching than hitting this year. Their bullpen was the best in the league at an ERA near 2.70, and that was before they got rid of Joel Pineiro and added Eric Gagne. The have depth in their offense and bench and great players offensively. I think that they will either win the World Series (hopefully), or lose to the Tigers in the ALCS Championship game.

• 1 decade ago

The Sox dropping a game against their b*tches from Anaheim does not bode well for them in the rest of the postseason.

It never looks good on the hammer when the nail hits it back, even for just once.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can't stand the Red Sox but if they earn it, then yes they deserve another WS but I am pulling for Tampa Bay

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If the Red Sox beat the Rays and the NL team then they deserve the WS crown.

• jrc
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They have won 2 in 89 years. Give them a break. They deserve to win another title, how many chances have the other teams gotten to win a WS and have not. That's their fault.

• 1 decade ago

Sox and Dodgers--

Man-Ram hits a series winning walk off HR !!!

Source(s): Go Astros --'09
  • 1 decade ago

If they beat thee Rays and then , I'm guessing, the Dodgers, of course they deserve it.

• 1 decade ago

Elaborate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES AND THEY HAVE TO BEAT MANNY IN THE WORLD SERIES QQ BECAUSE THEN THEY WILL PROVE THEY DONT NEED MANNY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.