What is the name of this Lifetime movie?

I saw this Lifetime movie about 2-3 weeks ago & i don't know what the movie is called. I searched on a few obvious titles for the movie on the site but nothing matched what it was. Well it was about a girl who has a boyfriend (in their teenage years/highschool) & a girl in their town goes missing. The boyfriend... show more I saw this Lifetime movie about 2-3 weeks ago & i don't know what the movie is called. I searched on a few obvious titles for the movie on the site but nothing matched what it was. Well it was about a girl who has a boyfriend (in their teenage years/highschool) & a girl in their town goes missing. The boyfriend cheated on the girl with the girl who went missing. They end up finding the girl who went missing && it turns out she was pregnant with his child which is why he killed her. The girlfriend gets to the bottom of it && ends up being in the same spot he killed the other girl. But the boyfriend can't kill her because he loves her too much. && she finds a button of the girl who was killed. Ring any bells. I can see scenes of the movie in my head && everything. Even the character's faces. LOL. It's driving me
coo coo-banana's. haha. HELP!
2 answers 2