ray asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

do 13 14 15 year old girls that are not sexually active shave their vagina hair.?

i want to no because im a 14 year old guy and shaved my pubes off and i just want to no if any of the girls my age have more hair than me, if so how much hair do u have. and what places do u have it because i can not grow any besides 1 inch above my penis and barely any beside it

Best Answer

I think it depends with times and what is popular at this point in time.. Now most girls/women shave their crotches bald and enjoy the look..it's the trend.. most guys don't shave their crotch area.. I'm sure a few do, but most guys don't bother. I guess if you are too hairy, then you can keep it neat and trim it.. shaving is ok too but it will itch like hell and most guys don't have the patience to shave it all bald on a regular basis and you may develop jock itch and ingrown hairs.

My advice for guys... just keep it trimmed and clean! DO change underwear every day!

• Lisa

I wish women, especially American women, would use the correct terminology for their body parts. It is impossible to shave your vagina as it is an internal organ (birth/sex/menstrual canal) that does not have any hair. Similarly, your Genitals do not have any hair. You hair is your PUBIC hair (Mons) and the greater percentage of American females prefer to remove the pubic hair while a few prefer to just trim it so there is no hair protruding when wearing bikinis or gymnastic leotards. It is not bad to remove your pubic hair. In the rest of the world women usually just trim their pubic hair or leave it untouched. (I am not being judgemental) -- In the majority of the world it is only porn stars and prostitutes who prefer to remove their pubic hair. Also, most of the males I know prefer that women have pubic hair. Most do not like the look of a woman whose pubic region looks like a prepubescent female. Pubic hair has a reason for being there. It traps and keeps the pheromones that attract the opposite sex plus it is there to keep the germs and foreign objects away from the genitals and therefore clean.

I do. I started when I was 14 and there was a lot. But I shave regularly now, its pretty much all around down there.

I shave the hair down their all the time i didnt know boys shave their pubes

OK i'm gonna be honest. I'm a 14 year old girl and i wouldn't tell you if i shaved my 'down there' hair if my life depended on it. And I read in a magazine that your not supposed to shave that hair. you could get some sort of infections.

i didn't know guys did that. odd rlly. there is a lot. i shave down there.

before i started w.e i was shaving yeah. like 90% of girls do. we do it for bathingsuits and whatnot

i think its gross when guys don't shave 'down there.' and if you get with a girl that has pubic hair...yeah, that's gross too.

Yes most of guys do..do this can avoid some disease.

and you can clean your penis easily

didnt know guys shaved down there! and yes. i do btw we have it under our arms and on our legs. duh,