-Survey- What would you rather do?

Yay for stupid and pointless surveys!

No need to say I have no life, I do have a life sometimes, and I don't... This is one of those moments where I have no life, but enjoy it. =)

Would you rather and why...

1.) Miss me, kiss me or dis me?

2.) Kick me, lick me or pick on me?

3.) Jump off a cliff or slide down a mountain? (If you wouldn't get hurt or break anything.)

4.) Be a ninja or be a secret agent?

5.) Run around inside a hamster ball or run on a hamster wheel?

6.) Be able to breathe underwater or be able to fly?

7.) Be able to float in space without dying (but can't visit a black hole or any planet) or enter a black hole with a flashlight (you can visit planets and stuff if you're lucky to find a way out to a new dimension)?

8.) Be a monkey or be a kangaroo?

9.) Be able to run as fast as you want without running out of energy or be as strong as you want (lift anything)?

10.) Sit in school listening to your teacher lecture you and yell at you like there's no tomorrow or sit in school listening to your teacher play the bagpipes like there's no tomorrow?

Favorite Answer

1. Kiss you

2. Lick you

3. Slide down a mountain

4. Secret agent

5. Hamster ball because you actually go somewhere instead of running in a circle

6. Breath underwater

7. Float in space-I'd easily get bored in a black hole

8. Kangaroo- I want a pouch on my stomach lol

9. Run fast

10. Bagpipes

Btw, your not the only one without a life considering the people who answered this survey lol.

1.) Miss me, kiss me or dis me?

- Kiss you, then dis you :)

2.) Kick me, lick me or pick on me?

- Pick on you .

- Jump off a cliff.

4.) Be a ninja or be a secret agent?

- Secret Agent.

- Hamster ball .

- FLY :)

- What ?

8.) Be a monkey or be a kangaroo?

- kangaroo.

- Fast.

- Die !

1.) Miss me, kiss me or dis me? if ur hot kiss u..if not DISS YOU

2.) Kick me, lick me or pick on me? kick you

3.) Jump off a cliff or slide down a mountain? (If you wouldn't get hurt or break anything.) jump off a cliff

4.) Be a ninja or be a secret agent? ninja hiya!

5.) Run around inside a hamster ball or run on a hamster wheel?BALL own that 3itch

6.) Be able to breathe underwater or be able to fly? fly

7.) Be able to float in space without dying (but can't visit a black hole or any planet) or enter a black hole with a flashlight (you can visit planets and stuff if you're lucky to find a way out to a new dimension)?idk edit

8.) Be a monkey or be a kangaroo? kangaroo

9.) Be able to run as fast as you want without running out of energy or be as strong as you want (lift anything)? running the flash owns all

10.) Sit in school listening to your teacher lecture you and yell at you like there's no tomorrow or sit in school listening to your teacher play the bagpipes like there's no tomorrow? bagpipes i am scottish

1.) Miss me, kiss me or dis me?

dis ya

2.) Kick me, lick me or pick on me?

lick you

slide down mountain

4.) Be a ninja or be a secret agent?

ninja =p

hamster ball :D

fly

live in spce

8.) Be a monkey or be a kangaroo?

kangaroo

running

bagpipes lol

1.) Miss me, kiss me or dis me? idk i guess miss you bc I cant kiss u, and I dont wanna dis you :)

2.) Kick me, lick me or pick on me? pick on you in a fun way

3.) Jump off a cliff or slide down a mountain? (If you wouldn't get hurt or break anything.) def slide

4.) Be a ninja or be a secret agent? secret agent

5.) Run around inside a hamster ball or run on a hamster wheel? inside the ball lol

7.) Be able to float in space without dying (but can't visit a black hole or any planet) or enter a black hole with a flashlight (you can visit planets and stuff if you're lucky to find a way out to a new dimension)? visit a black hole

9.) Be able to run as fast as you want without running out of energy or be as strong as you want (lift anything)? running

10.) Sit in school listening to your teacher lecture you and yell at you like there's no tomorrow or sit in school listening to your teacher play the bagpipes like there's no tomorrow? play banpipes, i suppose

Source(s): Sheri♥
  • Bagpipes?!?!?! Wow. I feel bad- REAL BAD- for you if you have to listen to bagpipes. :)

1. Miss you

2. Kick you

3. Cliff-diving, WOOOOOOOOOOOO. I will do that. Eventually, probably.

4. Can I be a Ninja-Pirate?????

5. Inside a hamster-wheel. Surprisingly I like small places.

6. Underwater breathing. I LOVE swimming, and being able to breath underwater would make life sooooo much easier!

7.Being able to float. I'd bring a book.

8.MONKEY!!!!!!! I've had a monkey Obsession since 4th grade. A REALLY bad obsession.

9.Being able to run as fast as I want. Then I could run on water. That would be wicked.

10. Lecturing. Id bring a book or have a sudden outburst of a "cold". And must stay at home. Doctor's orders, I swear!

Kind of long.... I was bored. Funny question though. You should post more. Please???

1.) Miss me, kiss me or dis me?

kiss ya! =]

2.) Kick me, lick me or pick on me?

pick on u (but frendly lyk lol)

jump off a cliff

4.) Be a ninja or be a secret agent?

im alrdy a ninja ^_^

a hamster ball!

fly hehe!

float in space =]

8.) Be a monkey or be a kangaroo?

kangaroo, then i culd get on my tail and kick ppl

run rly fast

oh geez ummm... listen to my teachr lecture and yell at me lol

1) What does dis mean?!

2) Pick on you.( I like to pick on people sometimes. Not)

3) Jump off a cliff

4) Secret agent because it would be fun

5) Run in a hamster ball because it looks like a lot of fun

6) Be able to fly so that I could go places

7) I would want to be able to float in space and not die because it seems awesome!

8) A kangaroo because then I could hop around and not get tired as fast as humans do

9) Id rather run really fast, because Im not real that good at running.

10) Id rather listen to bagpipes. Dont think y because I dont want to be yelled at

1. dis you because I don't know you well enough to miss you or kiss you.

2.Kick you because that is just gross.

3.Jump off a cliff because it would be cool to see if I land on my feet.

4. A secret agent because they get all the cool gadgets.

5.Run around inside the hamster ball because that is just cool.

6. Breathe underwater because I love swimming and the ocean.

7.The second one because that would be so exciting!

8.Be a monkey so that I and climb any tree I want to.

9.Be able to run because what more do you want when you can run anywhere you want to without losing energy or breathe.

10.The second so that it would at least be entertaining!

• 1. J*zz, jk, maybe dis 'cos it is the only non-gay option!

2. I'll kick you, because now your getting gay!

3. Slide down a moutain, dur!

4. Secret ninja agent, license to huya!

5. Hamster wheel so I can crush everyone I hates' sports cars.

6. Fly so that a killer whale does not gobble me up and Nelson say haha!

7. Do you think I want to commit suicide like those mad scientists of the LHC project!

8. A kangeroo so I can win the long jump in olympics.

9. As much as I'd love to beat the sh*t out of anyone, running is better for sports even though you get called a puss for running away against a strong fatty.

10. Bagpipes, and if she's lucky, she can play mine too!