MBA scholarship for Nepalese in USA?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I've just finished my last semester exams of 4-years Bachelors in Business Administration and am waiting for the results to come. My unofficial GPA is about 3.36. I have not taken any ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Many US MBA programs offer scholarships or other financial aid to foreign students. A full scholarship is almost impossible to find but partial financial aid is common. It goes primarily to students with high GPA and GMAT scores. GMAT above 600 can help. Below 600 there is probably not much chance.

No one should consider an MBA degree without consulting the Official MBA Guide, a comprehensive free public service with more than 2,000 MBA programs listed worldwide. It allows you to search for programs by location (US, Europe, Far East, etc.), by concentration (finance, marketing, aviation management, health management, accounting, etc.), by type of program (full-time, distance learning, part-time, etc), and by listing your own criteria and preferences to get a list of universities that satisfy your needs. You can use the Guide to contact schools of your choice, examine their data, visit their web site, and send them pre applications. You can see lists of top 40 schools ranked by starting salaries of graduates, GMAT scores, and others. It's the best service available at http://officialmbaguide.org.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
Most of what I needed to know is there. But I still want to know whether my GPA is considered average or under-average in USA.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• peter t answered 6 years ago
    for most m.b.a students scholarships aren't neccessary. If you went to a decent college and had an internship your last 2 years your job will most likely pay for it. You will need at least a 650 on the GMAT to get into a decent MBA program. With your gpa if you have a stellar GMAT(700+) you have a shot. Your g.p.a is only 1 factor grad schools will look at..... reccomendations, essays, work experience, qulaity of your undergrad school and your GMAT are the others
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock