Greatest restaurants in Nashville?

I live in Nashville, and my family and I like to go out to eat A LOT. We always like to try different and unusual places, but we appreciate holes in the wall and down home cooking just as much. I'm quite sure there are a lot of restaurants around town that I don't know about, so I'm going to ask if anyone else out... show more I live in Nashville, and my family and I like to go out to eat A LOT. We always like to try different and unusual places, but we appreciate holes in the wall and down home cooking just as much. I'm quite sure there are a lot of restaurants around town that I don't know about, so I'm going to ask if anyone else out there can give me a list of their favorite places to eat. I'll list what I'm looking for:

Fine Dining
Good Chains
Cheap Joints

Best Mexican Restaurants?
Best Italian?
Cajun?
BBQ?
Southern?
Pizza?
Diners?
Breakfast?
Middle Eastern?
Mediterranean?
French?
German?
Russian?
Japanese?
Chinese?
Thai?
Indian?
South American?
Northeastern?
African?
Seafood?

Or any other different types I may have forgotten. You can give more than one answer for every category, by the way!

Thanks a lot!

Also, if you would let me know where every restaurant is located, that would be great, too!

-VM