UK employment law experts required please?

7 weeks ago exactly I started a new job with a small, family-run firm. There are 5 managers (4 of whom belong to the family) and 5 other staff. Why they need so many managers, goodness knows, jobs for the boys I guess. Anyway, today the managing director announced that as of this week they were increasing our... show more 7 weeks ago exactly I started a new job with a small, family-run firm. There are 5 managers (4 of whom belong to the family) and 5 other staff. Why they need so many managers, goodness knows, jobs for the boys I guess. Anyway, today the managing director announced that as of this week they were increasing our working hours - an hour extra on Saturdays, and 2 extra hours on Sundays (all the non-managerial staff work alternate weekends though strangely none of the managers work weekends at all). We - the non-managerial staff - are absolutely fuming. The problem is that none of us have ever been given contracts although they are always promised to be ready shortly. Some staff have been there over a year without being given a contract. The management has got wind of our fury and the MD has arranged one-to-one meetings with us on Wednesday. We wanted a group meeting but he won't have it; I guess he feels it will be easier to beat us down this way.
Any UK employment law experts out there who can help us with our rights please? The company is a bit chaotic, they frequently pay us late and lose important documents....like my bank details when I started. Most of us are prepared to tell the MD that we would rather quit than give up even more of our weekends and that none of us have any intention of working the extra hours, but I quite like my job and I would hope to say the right things to make them see that it won't do anything to motivate the already demoralised staff. I've started a list of things to say in my meeting (bullying session?) - what should I add to it?
Update: Thanks Bobozac, Acas is on our list of contacts if necessary.
Update 2: Thank you Waldo. I think, deep down inside, I am resigned to looking for another job. One of my co-workers is handing her notice in tomorrow, and another is doing so at the end of the month (already planned), I wonder how the business will function with no staff...