Baby girl middle names for Kayden?

So my husband and I decided on Kayden Alysse, but I am still not set in stone about the middle name. What do you guys think? Please also provide alternatives. BTW our last name is King...

Thanks for the answers, I am looking for more of a unique name?

Oh and bebe, I wasnt looking for "approval" on our first name choice. Read the ? next time!

• Best Answer

I think you should choose whatever name you like! Don't let people tell you that it's "too popular" or "too trendy" or "too rhymey" or whatever. Choose what you like--she's your baby!!!! My one piece of advice (although, like I said, COMPLETELY up to you....) would be to choose a feminine middle name as opposed to a masculine one, because Kayden is definitely unisex. So don't choose Alexander like that one person said and DON'T do that KKK one that someone thought of! Here is a list of all the girl names I've been collecting over the years. I'm ttc right now and would LOVE a baby girl. And I think Kayden is adorable! Good luck!!!!!!!

Addison, Ivy, Grace, Gracelynn, Izzabelle, Nora, Mikail, Emma, Eva/Ava/Evie, Maya, Aspen, Averie, Bayley, Brenna, Brielle, Caisey, Celeste, Callie, CeCe (Celia), Chloe, Cecily, Collette, Daphne, Lainey, McKenzie, Shela, Hazel, Oaklie, Lucy, Gretal, Darcy, Shaye, London, Rainie, Enid, Zoe, Millie, Maisie, Zaeda, Eden, Ellie, Emmy, Finley, Gabrielle, Ivory, Jaeda, Jayla, Jaylee, Taia, Lauren, Leilani, Rae, Libby, Lily, Lilianna, Mae, Macy, Maggie, Maleena, Mara, Molly, Natalia, Paige, Paisley, Rosalie, Sadee, Sasha, Toni, Olivia

Source(s): And Marie, and Leigh, and Ann, etc are really common middle names, so I'd avoid those. Mine is Marie and it's really pretty boring.... GOOD LUCK AGAIN!!!

Kayden Lily

Kayden Rose

Kayden Elizabeth

Kayden Isabella

Kayden Natalie

Kayden Avery

Kayden Elise King

Kayden Aura King

Kayden Morgan King

If I had to pick something to go with it I'd choose Kayden Elise spelled just like that. But just to throw this out there- Kayden is primarily a boys name and is becoming more popular so she might have male classmates who share her name. I don't know if that's something that would bother you or not but thought it was worth mentioning in case you hadn't thought of it. I would also keep in mind that in school they won't call out middle names so even though Kayden Alysse King flows very well- she'll really only be hearing Kayden King, which doesn't roll of the tongue quite as easily. But like I said, all three names together sound very nice. :)

Kayden Elizabeth King

Kayden Marie King

Kayden Denay King

Kayden Darcey King

Kayden Devon King

Kayden Amber King

Kayden Eloise King

Kayden Michelle

Kayden Alice

Kayden Serah

Kayden Sandra

• Verona

Kayden Olivia King

Kayden Nicole King

Kayden Helene King

Kayden Anne King

Kayden Elizabeth King

Kayden Eden King

I love the name Kayden, especially for a girl. I like Alysse with it too. But here are some alternatives:

Kayden Rae

Kayden Jade

Kayden McKenna

Kayden Joelle

Congrats and Good luck! PSG xxx

Caden is a boys name

Caden is rank 92, Caiden rank 286, Cayden rank 175, Kaden, rank 98, Kaiden rank 220, Kayden rank 186 last year of the top 1000 boys name

I would not name a girl a top 100 boys name. Caden/Kaden are both in the top 100, all other spelling of the name, makes it much more common the low 90's

I think Kayden, not matter how one spell it, is way to common of a boys name for a girl

Kayden Alysse is fine

Kayden King, I do not really like

Hayden King sound better, not my child

Kayden is not a unique name

It's a very common boys name

Why would you name a girl a very common boys name, that does not make it unique. Everyone will think she is a he

Maybe try

Kayden Elise (flows a little better than Alysse)

or

Kayden Elaine