cheap last min. trip Frankfurt-Paris?

I'm in Wiesbaden, Germany, and I'm looking to go to Paris. The nearest airport and major trainstation is Frankfurt. None of the low cost european airlines fly to Paris from Frankfurt, and the trains are running approx. 200 euro per person. I can drive, but I was hoping to avoid it. Does anyone have any pointers for a cheaper way to get there from here?

• Dan
    Favorite Answer

I'd think that getting the train would be your cheapest bet... It cost me a similar amount to get from Hannover to Berlin! go 200 euro from Frankfurt to Paris is quite good...

Driving might cost you the same in petrol there and back... plus Deutsche Bahn are great so there are rarely any problems (at least when I was living there!!)

So I'd recommend getting the train if you can't find a cheaper flight... coz driving would be just as expensive and time consuming...

Another idea could be to look into coach services!?!

Frankfurt is a vibrant and international economic and industry fair town with imposing skyline in Germany and is one of the areas that you might want to see, one or more time and that place hotelbye will help you. Frankfurt is really a city in the center of Germany and Europe and is a town that will provide several facets and different variety. In the center of Frankfurt's Old Town you may find a spot well worthwhile, the Römerberg.The Römerberg is an irregularly designed square with the Justice Fountain at its center. Not just could it be Frankfurt's many picturesque community square, oahu is the city's busiest pedestrian region, house to varied tourist attractions from their many Kulturschirn (a type of open-fronted store when popular throughout the previous town) to the Römer, a complicated of 11 lovely old buildings from the 15th to 18th generations that include the Old Town Hall with its Imperial Hall, once the world of splendid banquets. Other notable houses are the New Town Hall, the 14th-century Gothic Church of St. Leonhard, and St. Nicholas Church, notable because of its carillon.