Problem with people and talking to girls,no confidence and think im a loser.?

Well im 16 and the problem i'm having is that I can't stand being around people! I have no friends because of this.I've never had a girlfriend also. I've had friends but they all have treated me like **** so i just don't trust anyone anymore. I do have one friend but he's 22,known him my whole life. he's always... show more Well im 16 and the problem i'm having is that I can't stand being around people! I have no friends because of this.I've never had a girlfriend also. I've had friends but they all have treated me like **** so i just don't trust anyone anymore. I do have one friend but he's 22,known him my whole life. he's always telling me to talk to girls and this and that but i just ignore it and say it isn't that easy.The only time i feel confident in myself is when me and my buddy are drinking.It's gotten so bad that i do this thing where i only go one hour a week so i don't have do be near any people "mainly girls i guess". I feel scared and nervous when im at a place like a mall because i see all these beautiful girls and i feel horrible because i'll never even be able to even talk to anyone like these girls,let alone talk to anyone like that,i really need help with this,i've been shy my whole life please help.
Update: also i thought i should add that i never go outside and i just hang out in my room playing games and stuff,thats prettymuch my life,if i have one