Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~改英文錯誤 請幫忙謝謝

幫忙加字a.an.the

Write the following paragraphs, inserting a, an and the where needed.

I have horse of my own. I call her Pretty Girl. She is intelligent animal, but she is not thoroughbred horse . I could never enter her in race, even if I wanted to. But I do not want to. She is companion, for my own pleasure. I took her swimming day or two ago.

Most people have fewer hours to give to time-consuming activities of clubs than they used to have, but most people in small town belong to club or two. One of clubs is likely to be social and benevolent organization, such as Rotary or Elks. Business people are likely to belong, also to either Kiwanis Club or Lions. Such business people’s organizations may meet as often as once a week in one of private dining rooms of town’s leading hotel for lunch. The have good lunch, hear good program, and continue their fundraising program for worthy organization, such as local hospital.

Horse knows when he is going to race. How does he know? His breakfast was scanty. (He is angry about that.) He does not have saddle on his back. He is being led, not ridden, to grandstand. He is led under grandstand into unusual, special stall. Horse is nervous. Sometimes he does not know what to do when starting gate flies open and track is before him. If he does not begin to run instantly, other horses are already ahead of him. During race, when he sees another horse just ahead of him, he will try to pass him. Sometimes jockey holds him back to save his energy for last stretch. Eventually horse gets to run as fast as he can. Exercise boy, watching owner’s favorite jockey riding horse he has exercised day after day, says nothing. Secretly, he is planning for day when he will be jockey himself, and his horse will be first to cross finish line.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

I have a horse of my own. I call her Pretty Girl. She is an intelligent animal, but she is not a thoroughbred horse . I could never enter her in a race, even if I wanted to. But I do not want to. She is a companion, for my own pleasure. I took her swimming a day or two ago.

Most people have fewer hours to give to the time-consuming activities of clubs than they used to have, but most people in the small town belong to a club or two. One of the clubs is likely to be a social and benevolent organization, such as the Rotary or Elks. Business people are likely to belong, also to either the Kiwanis Club or Lions. Such business people’s organizations may meet as often as once a week in one of the private dining rooms of town’s leading hotel for lunch. They have a good lunch, hear good program, and continue their fundraising program for a worthy organization, such as the local hospital.

Horse knows when he is going to race. How does he know? His breakfast was scanty. (He is angry about that.) He does not have a saddle on his back. He is being led, not ridden, to grandstand. He is led under a grandstand into unusual, special stall. Horse is nervous. Sometimes he does not know what to do when the starting gate flies open and the track is before him. If he does not begin to run instantly, other horses are already ahead of him. During the race, when he sees another horse just ahead of him, he will try to pass him. Sometimes the jockey holds him back to save his energy for the last stretch. Eventually the horse gets to run as fast as he can. An exercise boy, watching the owner’s favorite jockey riding a horse he has exercised day after day, says nothing. Secretly, he is planning for a day when he will be a jockey himself, and his horse will be the first to cross the finish line.

應該就這些吧 我把我能找到的全都加進去了 希望沒有漏掉什麼

Source(s): 自己