My laptop got the blue screen of death and now it wont start?

I turned on my laptop today and I got the blue screen of death and it turned off by itself and when I tried to reboot it nothing happens not even the Toshiba sign comes up like it usually does and I don’t even see the blue screen of death either. But i do hear the fans inside running. I thought it was a hardrive... show more I turned on my laptop today and I got the blue screen of death and it turned off by itself and when I tried to reboot it nothing happens not even the Toshiba sign comes up like it usually does and I don’t even see the blue screen of death either. But i do hear the fans inside running. I thought it was a hardrive problem so I bought a new hard drive and installed it in the laptop and im still having the same problem. Can someone PLEASE help me I need to get my laptop fixed before tomorrow for school. Thank you