‡ Super! Anime/Manga Poll #1 ‡?

Okay, so I know that in the past I've come up with... eh... other anime/manga polls, cuz' I know I have and all... AND I am happy that I did get a decent number of answers for them... but anyhoo.... I'd like to start over cuz' I wanted to name them sumfin else! Now this is a totally random-ish-ish edition, which... show more Okay, so I know that in the past I've come up with... eh... other anime/manga polls, cuz' I know I have and all... AND I am happy that I did get a decent number of answers for them... but anyhoo.... I'd like to start over cuz' I wanted to name them sumfin else!

Now this is a totally random-ish-ish edition, which all of the polls I come out with will be..... yeah..... okies, so here are the questions (finally i know!!!):

PWEASE COPY AND PASTE *does a sad puppy dog face* PWEASE!!!:

1. Anime vs. Manga........... Which is better?

2. Who would you want your dad to be out of these (note that NONE are "dad" material, really):

(a.) Ichigo from Bleach
(b.) Kaname from Vampire Knight
(c.) L from Death Note
(d.) Naruto from.... Ya know... Naruto!!! (who would choose him??!)
(e.) Other... plz name!

3. Who's hairstyle is dabomb.com out of these:

(a.) L from Death Note
(b.) Sasuke from Naruto
(c.) InuYasha from.... InuYasha!
(d.) Edward from FMA
(e.) Please name who's hair is dabomb.com!!!

4. What manga do you think SHOULD be made into an anime? Which one do you think SHOULDN'T have?

5. Last question *breathes hard*: What got you hooked on anime/manga?

****BONUS****

If anime & manga suddenly disappeared, what would you do? AH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.... I think I'll come out with s'more SHORTER polls in the nearby future when I get the chance. Ugh.... I gotta study for Algebra now....

ByEs!

P.S Anyone notice that Yahoo! automatically puts a little ? at the end of your question?

Update: Lol, paperaero! Light being my dad..... ahhh that's funny... ahhh... yeah...

And thx for noticing that ANNOYING ? mark. I swear...