SCD. Gary Rhodes makes me cringe?

He has got to be the worse one ever on the show, do you agree or do you think he has star quality?

Hurray! He's gone...Ally, you got your wish.So did i.

• Afi
    Best Answer

Yes, the 'stiff' has gone.

How's he do that, start by sauteing some onions in Olive oil then add some garlic mushrooms and tomatoes followed by shell fish?

Edit: Didn't you see Quentin Wilson, I think it was the first series, compared to him Rhodes was Fred Estair!

• Baps .

I couldn't stand Gary he seems so arrogant and as for his dancing the guy is so stiff. I'm glad that he's been voted off

Yes hes totally cringin but he is quite funny & entertaining i think...its a shame that hes gone coz its someone to laugh at..

• hejny

What hip action, he replaced into so timber he could of been the spoon that dished up the meringue. sturdy set of the teeth what replaced into in the back of that grin. I felt for his better 0.5, she suggested he replaced into mouthy for the duration of education.! He made me balk. stick with cooking Gary.

I totally agree and it seems the voting public do too - he's gone thank goodness!!!

Not only is he a cr@p dancer, he's a smug ,smarmy , sh!te. Can't stand him. He's in the dance off so that's the last we'll see of him thank god.

Source(s): edit . yes...................woooohoooooo. he's gone !

I don't dislike him as a person but yes, I thought he was a crappy dancer too...lol. You never know he might have been better at ballroom though.

Yes I agree, not suited to dancing at all. Luckily he is no more

yes but felt a bit sorry for karen