Eric asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What was that old horror movie with little demons digging in the ground called?

When I was younger, I remember this one movie that scared me to death and it had little small demons that would dig holes all the way to hell and it would scare a little boy and at the end of the movie he builds a toy rocket thing and shoots it at this big demon that came out of a big hell hole. anyone know what it was called?

• Roy D
    Favorite Answer

The Gate

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093075/

Three young children accidentally release a horde of nasty, pint-sized demons from a hole in a suburban backyard...

• Helen

Silence of the Lambs has a girl named Clarice, but it is an FBI agent........the Omen has a little demon boy ; however, the movie that started it all is Rosemary's Baby made in 1968.......very disturbing movie ahead of its time

It s called "The Gate". There is even a sequel, "The Gate II". Positive that s your movie.

was it called Gate or the gate? something like that?

oooooooh i know what your talking about! i've seen it too! like once.. i don't know what it's called... sorry