He keeps going to San Francisco strips clubs & bars!!!?

We have been together for 3 years. Just moved into our apartment. Almost a month ago my friend stabbed me in the back and told my BF something from the past that really hurt him and made jim mad that i did. So it dug up all of his hurtful feelings that he already went through. It reminded him of how mad he was. So... show more We have been together for 3 years. Just moved into our apartment. Almost a month ago my friend stabbed me in the back and told my BF something from the past that really hurt him and made jim mad that i did. So it dug up all of his hurtful feelings that he already went through. It reminded him of how mad he was. So he wanted to have some"space" to know if he wants to be with me. So he started going to bars, strip clubs in san francisco. He wouldnt even tell me until he was there. Just leave and come back at 2am or 5am. Not ever inviting me or caring about my feelings. Hes done this about 10 times now. and it hurts my feelings that he keeps going to strip clubs, am i not enough. One time girl called at 5am asking if he was still in SF? and he said she was just looking for his friend. I tell him it hurts my feelings that he never invites me and we dont spend time together, he says we live together and we are together all the time. I feel like i need more attention than just doing chores together!! and yesterday he finally invited me to frisco, it ended up being like a rave, and surprise surprise....he wnated to split up. makes me feel desperate for his attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very annoyed
8 answers 8