Have star craft boat need to find boat hull number by serial number. hall number is none readable need reg.?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
hall number is not readable.
Best Answer
Depending on the year there may not be a hull number. Many of the old aluminum starcrafts did not have numbers. In some states you can have the vessel inspected and issued a hull identification tag. I know Ohio does that because I got a pre 1970 Starcraft that had no numbers. I took it to the Ohio Dept of Natural Resources and they issued a brass tag with numbers to be affixed to the hull. I have a 1972 Starcraft also that only has the serial number plate by the helm station and no hull numbers. Do a little research, there are Yahoo groups just for Starcraft boats with good information.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• piggybackhauler answered 6 years ago
    take a piece of paper and lay over hull plaque and rub a pencil over it and you will be able to get the hull number
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock