Liberty University online?

Who is attending or has attended Liberty University's Distance Learning Program? and Also, I would like to know how the BS in Accounting is .. like getting a good job afterwards or getting into another university? I just want to do a little survey/ research before putting in money into a university that may be like University of Phoenix and not getting a job.

Favorite Answer

I'm looking for a distance learning program in accounting also. While doing my research I found out that you want to look for a school that is accredited by either AACSB or IACBE. I found the University of Maryland University College (yeah that's the exact name) The website is umuc.edu They are accredited by the IACBE and offer all of their programs through Distance Learning. You can also check out the AACSB and IACBE websites to see lists of the schools that are accredited and then check out their websites to see if they offer a distance learning program. I think UMass Amherst also offers an accounting program. Good luck.

Liberty University is a great college both resident and online...I am finishing up my bachelors in psychology there and I have had "secular" employers that are very interested in me coming to work for them and are impressed with my knowledge and skills. As with any college, online or resident, you'll get out of it what you put into it. I have found all my professors to be both knowledgeable and helpful during my time there. And yes, Liberty is a conservative christian college, but even if you believe differently doesn't mean you can't benefit from attending...I have a friend that is wiccan and not only loves taking classes there but agrees that he is receiving a top-notch education. Liberty is fully accredited and you shouldn't have any trouble getting a great job or transferring credits should you choose to change schools later.