How many round tuits do you own?

Yahoo suggested the football category for this question. ;-)

Best Answer

Isn't that what closets and drawers and garages are for, to hold that growing collection in all sizes and colors and they all fit there quite nicely...

Am I supposed to go and count them all?

Hi!

(You know... in this case... heh!)

WHY do they DO that?? Just put up the categories! Geez.

Prior to your previous Q, I would have said:

ALL of them. Even taking into consideration Tater's

oblong/rectangle theory.

Now -apparently- I own quite a few... but NOT ALL.

Funny, between the ones I personally have manufactured

and the thousands I have been presented with.... (?)

Some people DO help. God bless 'em.

Oh, Well.

I own a BUNCH. Let's leave it at that.

I used to get a round tuit a LOT! Now, like some others I can mention, not so much.... }:>

Source(s): For *O'Tater: Smart woman/man! I'd have enjoyed his/her teaching style -if not the class. I'm sure I would NOT have understood it...*sigh*

For a long time, I never got a round tuit. All my tuits were square or rectangular. Then one day I noticed a sheet of paper with a large circle on my professor's wall. It had the words "Round tuit" inside the circle, and underneath the circle, it said, "This is a round tuit. Now you can do all those things you were putting off until you got a round tuit."

Physical round tuits only one. Mental round tuits hundreds.

I Am A Fixin Though.

I'm thinking "none"....and I am also now thinking of a few things that need to be done around here when I get a round tuit.

I know I need to buy myself one, so sooner or later I'll get a round tuit.

I too was given one by a friend, and it hangs on my fridge....someday maybe I'll get another...when I get a round tuit!

• I have none, thus I can't get anything done until I get "a round tuit"...lol.

1, I sure hope Zab employs his advantage in experience to the hilt to be able to have the chance of winning against Swift. 2. I am going with Wilder on this one, by KO/TKO. 3. I don't know but I guess I have to go with Arreola who's a more proven fighter. 4. I think Martinez will be tested somehow but will win pulling away in the end.

I have 2 round **** just like most other women..although they are not the size of a football