How many round tuits do you own?

Update:

Yahoo suggested the football category for this question. ;-)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Isn't that what closets and drawers and garages are for, to hold that growing collection in all sizes and colors and they all fit there quite nicely...

Am I supposed to go and count them all?

• 1 decade ago

Hi!

(You know... in this case... heh!)

WHY do they DO that?? Just put up the categories! Geez.

Prior to your previous Q, I would have said:

ALL of them. Even taking into consideration Tater's

oblong/rectangle theory.

Now -apparently- I own quite a few... but NOT ALL.

Funny, between the ones I personally have manufactured

and the thousands I have been presented with.... (?)

Some people DO help. God bless 'em.

Oh, Well.

I own a BUNCH. Let's leave it at that.

I used to get a round tuit a LOT! Now, like some others I can mention, not so much.... }:>

Source(s): For *O'Tater: Smart woman/man! I'd have enjoyed his/her teaching style -if not the class. I'm sure I would NOT have understood it...*sigh*
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For a long time, I never got a round tuit. All my tuits were square or rectangular. Then one day I noticed a sheet of paper with a large circle on my professor's wall. It had the words "Round tuit" inside the circle, and underneath the circle, it said, "This is a round tuit. Now you can do all those things you were putting off until you got a round tuit."

• 1 decade ago

Physical round tuits only one. Mental round tuits hundreds.

I Am A Fixin Though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm thinking "none"....and I am also now thinking of a few things that need to be done around here when I get a round tuit.

• 1 decade ago

I know I need to buy myself one, so sooner or later I'll get a round tuit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I too was given one by a friend, and it hangs on my fridge....someday maybe I'll get another...when I get a round tuit!

• I have none, thus I can't get anything done until I get "a round tuit"...lol.

• 4 years ago

1, I sure hope Zab employs his advantage in experience to the hilt to be able to have the chance of winning against Swift. 2. I am going with Wilder on this one, by KO/TKO. 3. I don't know but I guess I have to go with Arreola who's a more proven fighter. 4. I think Martinez will be tested somehow but will win pulling away in the end.

• 1 decade ago

I have 2 round **** just like most other women..although they are not the size of a football

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.