I'm thinking of traveling to Kansas City in November. I concerned about the weather, to either drive or fly.?

I've never been to Kansas City and I just don't want to stuck in the airport because of snow. I have to make the Kansas City chiefs game :)

Favorite Answer

Even the weather bureau can't predict a definite snow in Kansas City in November or any other month.

I have checked the schedule for the KC Chiefs for November. They will battle Tampa Bay on 11\2, New Orleans on 11\16, and Buffalo on 11\23. Starting time for all three games is 1:00 p.m.

You might consider consulting the Farmer's Almanac for weather predictions for the Kansas City area on those dates.

The first snow of the season is somewhere around November 15th. The airport is out in the middle of nowhere about 20 miles NORTH of town and, if you can get onto an interstate highway, you can make it down to the stadium.