So.... I have been cheating on my Girlfriend... what do i do?

First off before I get an angry rant about how its wrong to cheat... hear me out! 1. The girl I cheated on with her, has been tortured by my girlfriend, she was an orphan and became my best friend over college... well they say men and women shouldnt be alone for very long but connection wise we hit it off really... show more First off before I get an angry rant about how its wrong to cheat... hear me out!

1. The girl I cheated on with her, has been tortured by my girlfriend, she was an orphan and became my best friend over college... well they say men and women shouldnt be alone for very long but connection wise we hit it off really well.

2. My girlfriend has taken showers with strippers and has an ugly streak the size of the golden gate bridge and she throws it in my friend's face that we are dating.

3. My girlfriend tried to get my friend to go on a date with me and let us dance just to dangle the fact that she (my friend) cant have me... portraying it as that "she wants to show her (my friend) what it would be like and give her a bit of a dream"

4. Her father (my girlfriend's) is obsessed with his ex wife and wont let her leave, what does this have to do with my girlfriend, is that she is 98% exactly like her father... so dumping her... will only get me stalked.

5. My friend, whom i have had sex more with than my actual girlfriend has spent more time helping me out in times of need...

so..... now that you have the final verdict...

what should I do... I dont wanna hurt anyone, but I am willing to make the sacrifice... but how? My girlfriend's father will break me in half (he is almost 300 lbs of muscle and girth and i am 150 soaken wet....

and my girlfriend.. even sat on her BROTHER'S LAP TO MAKE HIM CALM DOWN... HER TWIN BROTHER!?!?!

I may not be the cleanest soul in the world, and i am not the nicest... but honestly... what do i do?
Update: also... my girlfriend told me to my face I am Mr. Right... but not Mr, Right now... but she is going to keep a hold on me till she is ready for right