Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

So.... I have been cheating on my Girlfriend... what do i do?

First off before I get an angry rant about how its wrong to cheat... hear me out!

1. The girl I cheated on with her, has been tortured by my girlfriend, she was an orphan and became my best friend over college... well they say men and women shouldnt be alone for very long but connection wise we hit it off really well.

2. My girlfriend has taken showers with strippers and has an ugly streak the size of the golden gate bridge and she throws it in my friend's face that we are dating.

3. My girlfriend tried to get my friend to go on a date with me and let us dance just to dangle the fact that she (my friend) cant have me... portraying it as that "she wants to show her (my friend) what it would be like and give her a bit of a dream"

4. Her father (my girlfriend's) is obsessed with his ex wife and wont let her leave, what does this have to do with my girlfriend, is that she is 98% exactly like her father... so dumping her... will only get me stalked.

5. My friend, whom i have had sex more with than my actual girlfriend has spent more time helping me out in times of need...

so..... now that you have the final verdict...

what should I do... I dont wanna hurt anyone, but I am willing to make the sacrifice... but how? My girlfriend's father will break me in half (he is almost 300 lbs of muscle and girth and i am 150 soaken wet....

and my girlfriend.. even sat on her BROTHER'S LAP TO MAKE HIM CALM DOWN... HER TWIN BROTHER!?!?!

I may not be the cleanest soul in the world, and i am not the nicest... but honestly... what do i do?

also... my girlfriend told me to my face I am Mr. Right... but not Mr, Right now... but she is going to keep a hold on me till she is ready for right

• Tony R
    Favorite Answer

While you still shouldn't cheat, this is a rare case where you sound like you really don't want to be cheating, you just are between a rock and a hard place in your relationship with your girlfriend. Just stop dating her, and wait to date the other girl. If the dad tries anything call the cops or whatever. If she stalks you, get a restraining order. Thats the best advice I have. Sorry.

Agree with Tony. I think you are better off with the unofficial girlfriend. Your OFFICIAL girlfriend seems like a freak so stay away from her. Find 1 day, break all contacts with her, and go somewhere else maybe not out of her reach, but far enough for her not to hassle you. Good luck.

man you know what. I was gonna call you a punk and stuff until i read stuff about your slutty/mean gf. I still think what you did/doing is wrong though. My best advice for you is to break up with that trick and date the girl you've been cheating with. Your obviously not in love with the girl you've been dating and she sounds like shes probably slutty enough to cheat on you as well. gather up a posse to follow you around in the presence of her dad so he would be outnumbered if he were to attack you.

You should start cooling it with your girl friend. Just not all at once. She is not what any guy would want to have around. If stalking starts, have them arrested. You could be in for some hard times, but you definitely need to get rid of that dame.

You have to break it off.

Shes clearly a *****

Maybe you could stay some with one of your friends

so no one can find you for a while.

You cant stay with her if your unhappy

Take the risk, shes using you to show off and brag

its not right, you should be with someone who appreciates you

and actually cares about you. hope this helped ;)

Wow.

Aside from the huge mental problems you both have I would get out of this RIGHT NOW.

Save your sanity and ditch this broad.

Geeze!

Move in the dead of night with the girl you cheated with. Only tell your closest friends and hold them to the secret code of silence.

look i hate cheaters as i have had it done to me what u really need to do is if u love this other girl drop your girlfried & wait a while till you tell anyone you are with the other girl hope it helps please stop cheating its not good for anyone some one will always get hurt

dump the psyco and put a restraining order on her and her daddy.

go live happily ever after with the chickiepoo you think u love

Tell your girlfriend that you wer sorry you did wrong and your ready to moove on with your new friend